Only You {Joey Bosa}

And I'll follow right down the river

Where the ocean meets the sky

To you, to you

Once upon a time, we had it all

Somewhere down the line we went and lost it

One brick at a time we watched it fall

I'm broken here tonight and darling, no one else

can fix me

Only you, only you

And no one else can fix me, only you

Only you, only you

And no one else can fix me, only you, oh

Only you- Cheat Codes & Little Mix

I sat around in the airport, waiting for Joey to get off of his plane. He didn't know that I was going to be here because I thought that after this season, it would be a good idea to surprise him.

His season just finished after the loss to the New England Patriots during the playoffs. I know that it really disappointed him when they lost and rightfully so, but I wanted to show that I was so proud of him for the season he had and that they were even able to make it as far as they did.

I heard the announcement that his flight was just now landing and I stood up quickly to get into position. I pulled my coat tighter around me and stood around the plane exit to wait for him. After flying around the world with him for years, I know firsthand that it takes forever to get that man off of the plane, but I was too excited to sit around and wait for him.

After 20 minutes, I saw him walk out in his Chargers jacket and holding two bags. He had headphones in with his head down so he didn't see me right away. He looked up quickly to avoid bumping into anybody and made eye contact with me.

"Ellie? What are you doing here baby?" He asked while engulfing me in his large arms. I sighed in content and hugged him back.

"I missed you. Wanted to make sure you were okay," I pecked his lips and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"I missed you too, bubs," he sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. "But it's not safe to drive while it's raining, Ellie. Especially when you are 8 months pregnant," he reminded me while rubbing my baby bump which caused me to smile widely.

"I know but baby missed you too," I pouted.

"Baby missed me too?" He asked. His whole demeanor was softening and he was smiling down at me.

"Yeah, she missed how you rub her mommy's stomach and your voice and you feeding us Oreos dipped in ranch."

"I think mommy missed that more than our little angel did, but it's okay because I missed you guys too."

"Will you make me food and rub my belly?" I asked innocently even though I already knew the answer.

"Of course, baby. Let's get you home now."

THANK YOU FOR READING. WOW, AN UPDATING QUEEN! VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. OR WHATEVER. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. REALLY LIKED THE REQUEST TOO : )