Make Me Proud {Sean McVay}

I'm so I'm so I'm so I'm so I'm so proud of you

Everything's adding up, you've been through hell and back

That's why you're bad as fuck and you know you are

Make Me Proud- Drake ft Nicki Minaj

I sat in the press box of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. I was surrounded by many different families of the players and coaches. I sat with his family and his friends to watch the game.

He was talking to the other coaches as the players stretched and I looked out nervously towards him. It was so hard to believe that he was only 33 years old and he already coached a team to the Super Bowl. He looked up towards us and waved as I caught his eye. I smiled and waved back at him, getting a glimpse of the newly gifted diamond ring he proposed to me with.

I blushed as I remembered that night that he promised to love me forever and that he wanted to forever be mine. Then he got down on one knee in the middle of our kitchen. I hope he was as ready for this game than he was as ready to ask me to marry him.

The first half was the longest half of football that I have ever experienced. Nobody was scoring any points and there were dumb mistakes being made and I was cold and ready to go home. I tried not to look discouraged in case, Sean looked up towards me. They ran into the locker room during the half trailing by three points.

I nervously watched Maroon 5 perform and sent a text to Sean that I was proud of him and that U loved him, even though I know he wasn't planning on looking at his phone.

They came. Ago out on the field and it was like a light was switched inside of them because they started making plays and were finally in the game. They were making their way into the Patriots territory and Todd Gurley was able to make his way into the end zone (obviously I know that didn't happen lol, but it's called fiction). I cheered with everyone in the press box with me. I was celebrating when he turned around and blew me a kiss from down on the field. I smiled and giggled before blowing a kiss back to him.

Not much happened after that, just one more field goal that secured the game for us. As the fourth quarter was coming down to its final seconds, I made my way to the field to celebrate with my fiancé and now Super Bowl-winning coach.

I found him in the midst of all the players and confetti that had fallen on the field. He was talking to Bill Belichick and I smirked that he had out-coached THE Bill Belichick. We finally crossed paths and he picked me up so quick and swift that I let out an unexpected yelp.

He twirled me around as I laughed and tried to get him to stop. He set me down and kissed me passionately.

"Hi," I whispered as our breaths mixed together.

"Hey," he whispered back as we stood in the middle of the madness.

"I'm so proud of you, Sean! You deserve this so much."

"Thank you, Anna. This is a dream come true to be here, winning, with you."

"I love you, baby," I said, causing him to glean down at me and grab my hand. He peppered kisses along my arm, causing me to get goosebumps.

"I love you more, my angel."

I leaned up to kiss him once again but stopped short when I felt a cold liquid splash on me. I looked up to see a few players that dumped their water bucket over Sean's head and landed some on me. I giggled up at him, as he looked between the players and me. I kissed his cheek and pushed him away before I could get any wetter.

"Go get them. I'll be waiting for you," I said. He chased after them as I took the whole experience in.

I would wait forever for him if I had to.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BAD BITCH WHENEVER I UPLOAD LMAO. HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ENJOYING. I NEVER WRITTEN ABOUT A COACH BEFORE BUT HE IS PRETTY YOUNG SO I THOUGHT WHATEVER. FOLLOW. COMMENT. VOTE. I LOVE THE FEEDBACK! < 3