Right There Pt.2 {Rob Gronkowski}

I'm so into you, I can barely breathe

And all I wanna do is to fall in deep

But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line, baby

So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey

Into You- Ariana Grande

It was a long flight and all I wanted to do was see Rob again. I told Ari and let's just say half of our flight knows that Rob and I kissed. We finally got off of the airplane and I grabbed my stuff and waited for Ari to get her stuff. All the nerves for the football game later disappeared. 

He makes all of my feelings disappear. 

We were walking out of the airplane just talking about anything and everything. I am so thankful to have a teammate who is also my best friend. We were walking when I felt a hand intertwine with mine. I looked up to see Rob smiling down at me. 

I saw Ari walk over to Jimmy and they smile at me while sending a secretive wink. 

"I was thinking maybe tonight we can go to this place I heard about?"

"Where?"

"Are you in?"

"Sure...." 

"Cool. Wear a ball gown. It will fit in perfect with where we're going." And before I know it, we were in front of the buses that were going to take us to the hotel room. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. 

"I'll see you at 8 in the lobby. Don't forget your ball gown."

I was hyperventilating. I don't have a ball gown.  8 is in 2 hours. Who is going to do my makeup? My hair? Tell me I look good before I leave? I see Ari and Jimmy. They are really hitting it off. I don't want to ruin it. I go onto the bus and think before all of the girls pile on and we are on the way to the hotel room. 

I was in the hotel room, panicking. I heard a knock at the door and automatically thought it was Rob. I opened the door with my heart pounding. But I just saw my life savior, Ari. 

"I heard you have a date. Look what I found in my room for you."

I saw the most beautiful ball gown in her hands and saw a note from Rob.

Can't wait for tonight. xoxoxo -Rob 

I blushed. Time to get this show on the road.

Later

I was walking down the stairs to the Lobby when I saw Rob in a tux, pacing back and forth. 

"Hi." I breathed out. 

"Hey. You look amazing. Are you ready?"

I nodded. We walked to his car and it was silent until we made it to some ballroom. 

"Let's take a selfie on your phone before we go in," suggested Rob.

I took out my phone which was giving me major problems right now. 

"Maybe if you didn't have the iPhone 4s, we would be good." I glared at him then giggled.

We made our way into the ballroom, and I had the most fun then I have in a while.

We were dancing all night, but the fun part was towards the end. 

"Vanessa, I really like you. And I wanted to know if you would go out with me."

"Of course." 

We kissed and everything felt right in place. 

Sorry, you had to wait so long! I hope you enjoyed this ! Thank you for the request!