Falling in Love {Luke Kuechly}

As the pain sweeps through,

Makes no sense for you.

Every thrill is gone.

Wasn't too much fun at all,

But I'll be there for you-ou-ou

As the world falls down.

Falling.

Falling down.

Falling in love.

As The World Falls Down - David Bowie

It was prom night, the night where all the girls want to be treated like a princess and have the time of their lives with their boyfriends. They dress up and get their makeup done. It was the one time of the year where not only are we treated like a princess, but we feel like one. The last major high school event before graduation. Everybody dreamed of going. Except for me. I always felt like a princess. I was lucky enough to date the linebacker for the Carolina Panthers, Luke Kuechly. He was my best friend. He treated me like every girl wished to be treated. He loves me and I love him. 

Luke was the definition of perfect. Especially when it came to boyfriend Kuechly. He is protective of me, he treats me amazingly, my parents LOVE him (not to mention his parents love me like I was  a daughter to them), he loves me at my best, and promises to stay with at me at my worst. Oh, and one more thing, he loves to kiss me, which is a win for me because he is an amazing kisser. Luke is about 6 years older than me. I am still in high school while he is living out his dream, and I am so proud of him. Of course, I get sad and feel alone at times, but we always have some source of connection. And when we see each other after his away games, it's like I fall in love all over again. 

Tonight is the night of prom, and even though Luke offered to take me more than once. All I wanted to do is relax with my boy. And that's exactly what I was going to do tonight. I was on my way to Luke's house when I passed by my high school  and saw how beautiful it looked from the outside so I could only imagine how the inside looks. Or look at all the pictures that will be posted on Instagram and Twitter. Even though it looked beautiful and I did feel a bit of regret in the back of my mind. I wouldn't trade the time spent with Luke for anything. 

When  I arrived, I could already the fluttering in my stomach and the smile forming on my face. I walked up to the door, getting ready to knock when a smiling Luke opens the door and pulls me into his chest. Man, did he smell good

"Babe I told you. You don't have to knock." Luke told me looking into my eyes. He scans my whole body with his eyes and his hands resting on my waist, "Kayla, you are so beautiful. How did I even get so lucky K?" He kissed me while I kissed back with red covering my cheeks. 

That is a prime example of why Luke is such an amazing boyfriend. I showed up to his house in my Kuechly sweatshirt and leggings. I love him for everything. It's the little things he does. 

He led me to his living room where we spent hours cuddling, laughing, talking, and obviously kissing. 

"Baby Girl. I love you so much. And I want you and me forever. This isn't a proposal just yet, anyway. This is just my promise to always protect you forever and to love you all the time. It's not exactly a promise ring, but.." he pulled a box out of the drawer of the table that sat next to us. I looked at him with a huge smile on my face when I saw a Micheal Kohrs necklace in the box he opened. He pulled it out of my grip, took it out of the box and flipped it over. It had his initials LAK and his number 59. He sat behind me and put it around my neck. He kissed my neck and rested his head on my shoulder smiling at me.

"I don't know what to say, Luke. I  love you so much. Thank you for everything. I love it. I love you." I kissed him repeatedly and he smiled at me. Then laid us down  so we were cuddling. We kissed a lot more. 

That's how the rest of our night went cuddling and kissing. And I wouldn't change it for the world. 

Sorry, it took so long! I hope this is what you wanted and I hope you liked it! Thank you for requesting!