True Love {Jimmy Garoppolo}

You're an asshole but I love you

And you make me so mad I ask myself

Why I'm still here, or where could I go

You're the only love I've ever known

But I hate you, I really hate you,

So much, I think it must be

True love, true love

True Love- PINK

I followed my brother, Tom Brady into the stadium for his practice. Usually, I wouldn't go because Tom doesn't like when I'm around his teammates. Also because I can not stand to be near Jimmy Garoppolo. He and I do not get along at all. We can argue until somebody breaks it up. I know that Tom hates it, but ever since I met Jimmy for the first time he has been rude to me. 

I am rude back because after awhile I got sick of all of the comments he has made. I do try to be nice back to him, but it gets really overwhelming. When I first saw him, I thought he was beautiful and that he is an amazing football player. He still is an amazing football player, don't get me wrong. But his attitude is a major turn-off. 

I walk over to the QB's coach and give him a smile before we watch the guys warm up. It is so easy to talk to Jacoby and I obviously can talk to Tom about anything. All the players run to their usual spot and I notice Jimmy smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him. I just know he is going to be annoying today. 

"Good morning, Jacoby. Jimmy."

"Chelsie."

I stood back with Jacoby as we watched Tom and Jimmy do some drills with the receivers.

"Why don't you like Jimmy?"

"It's not that I don't like Jimmy. Jimmy doesn't like me and I don't have time for his feelings."

"Jimmy doesn't like you? Have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"We just don't get along that well. We never have and I highly doubt we ever will. "

"Maybe you guys just need to get to know each other better."

"I have known him for almost 3 years. I don't think we can know each other any better."

"You never know until you try." He walked onto the field to switch spots with Jimmy.

"Did you miss me, Brady?" I roll my eyes and step away from him.

"Not a chance, Garoppolo."

"You know if you weren't such a bitch, I might like you more."

"If you weren't such a dick, I would like you more."

"It's pathetic really. That you have to fall in Tom's shadow. You would be nothing if you weren't his baby sister. You, I, and everybody here know that's the truth." I felt tears come to my eyes as I was reminded back to high school. Everyone reminded me that I would be a nobody if Tom wasn't my brother. 

I looked him in the eyes and I saw regret take place. He opened his mouth, but I beat him to it. 

"I guess that's what we have in common. We'll always be behind Tom." I walked off the field quickly and I heard Jimmy call my name. 

I was halfway down the tunnel when I heard cleats behind me. They grabbed my arm and turned me around to face them. They pushed me against the wall and pressed their lips against mine. 

"I'm sorry, Chelsie. I'm so sorry." He whispered against my lips. 

"What are you doing, Jimmy?"

"I've never hated you. I've never had a chance before. You are beautiful and talented. I could never possibly get you. You are too perfect and I am just me."

"You're enough, Jimmy."

"I'm sorry." He hovered over my lips.

"Just kiss me again."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING! THANKS FOR ALL THE REQUEST AND EVERYTHING!