Oath {Dak Prescott}

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever

This is my oath to you

Oath- Cher Lloyd (ft. Becky G)

I thanked my UBER as he dropped me off in front of the house that I have never been to before. I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it to the front door as I nervously breathed in and out. I looked around before I rang the doorbell, waiting for the door to open.

"Hannah? What are you doing here?" I smiled widely and suddenly after seeing the face that I've needed to see for so long, all of my nerves went away.

"I was just in the neighborhood," I joked, causing Dak to laugh and pull me into a tight hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever, Han."

"I know, Bubs," I mumbled into his chest and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of being in my older brothers arms. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, little one. Here give me your suitcase. We need to catch up, it's been so long," he said as he grabbed my suitcase from me and guided me into his house.

"Wow, this is huge. You become an NFL quarterback and you starting living lavish without me," I joke with him, making him smile bright.

"I would have never been introduced to this lifestyle if it wasn't for you, little sis."

I walked around his house, observing all of the rooms and reminiscing on the photos of the wall of us when we were younger.

"It seems so crazy how we've grown up so much now," I whispered while looking at a picture of all of my sibling and I sitting on my mom's lap.

"We had to. We weren't really given a choice."

"Yeah," I muttered at the picture of us on a family vacation two years ago.

"So why are you actually here Hannah?"

"I don't know. I guess I just needed a break from home."

"Why?"

"I don't know Dak, okay? Do you even know how hard it is to be away from you?" I raised my voice, starting to get frustrated.

"Woah, Woah. Chill, what do you mean?" I sighed before turning towards him while still looking at the ground.

"You've been my best friend probably since the day I was born. And I don't know I guess I just miss you," I admitted with tears in my eyes. "I mean, yeah, I have Tad, Jace, Natalie, and Elliott but it's always been me and you for forever now. And I guess it kind of seems like you forgot about me when you became a big star," I confessed with tears rolling down my face.

"You think I forgot about you?"

"When you were in Mississippi you would call every week and check in with me. And we would talk for hours about nothing and it really made every day better knowing I got to hear your voice. And now I can't get you to answer your phone once a month."

"Yeah, but I never forgot about you," he whispers back to me before wrapping his arm around my neck.

"I don't know. I guess I just miss you and I wanted to see you. Sorry for bothering you."

"You could never bother me, Hannah. You're my baby sister and that'll never change. I'm sorry that I haven't been as active in your life as I should be, but I could never forget you even if I tried to. I promise I'll be putting more effort into learning about your life and hearing about your day."

"Thank you," I sniffles before burying my head in his neck.

"I love you, baby Prescott. I always have and I always will."

"I love you too, Dak."

"Now, do you have a boyfriend?" He laughed while I rolled my eyes at him.

Typical Dak.

THANK YOU FOR READING. IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE UPDATED AND IM SO SORRY THAT I DO THIS SHIT EVERY TIME : (. HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOVES! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW OR WHATEVER! READ MY OTHER BOOKS HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING COMING SOON!