Tell Me You Love Me {Harrison Butker}

Everything I need

Is standing in front of me

I know that we will be alright, alright, yeah

Through the ups and downs

Baby, I'ma stick around

I promise we will be alright, alright

Tell Me You Love Me- Demi Lovato

I ran onto the field, constantly getting stopped by many other families congratulating me because my boyfriend made the winning field goal in Super Bowl 52 against the Eagles. I couldn't find him anywhere since everyone was wearing red.

I finally found him but was stopped by Travis Kelce when he pulled me into a big hug and started to talk to me about the game. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Travis but all I wanted to do was to jump into my boyfriend's arms. He kept talking and I was barely paying attention.

I was spacing out but then I heard a chorus of awws from around us. I looked around and saw nothing, but then I turned around and there he was. Harrison Butker was on one knee holding a small box in his hands. Tears automatically came to my eyes and I put my hands over my mouth.

"Hi, baby!"

"Hey," I squeaked out quietly.

"We did, honey. We won."

"I know! I'm so proud of you. Congratulations baby."

"You have been supporting through my whole journey of football and I honestly don't believe that I would have been able to make it through stressful times like the Super Bowl without you. I can't imagine my life without you in it. And when I take a look at my future all I can see is you as my wife with mini-yous running around. And if I had sit here and talk about all the things that I love about you, we would be here forever and ever. You know I love you, right?" I nodded my head as more tears rolled down my face. "I love you. I said I love you," I laughed at him and moved my hands to grab his free hand.

"I love you too."

"Good, I was waiting for you to say something. It's a good thing that we won, yeah?" I nodded my head rapidly. "I guess I should just ask now. So, Ashley ..."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Of course, I'll marry you," I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"You don't want me to finish asking?" I shook my head no.

"You already know the answer," I cried out.

"Can I give you the ring?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about the ring,"I pulled away and he placed the ring on my finger. I admired it for a moment before hugging and kissing him again. "Congratulations on winning, MVP."

"I only became MVP when I met you."

THANK YOU FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! STAY TUNED. 3 IN ONE DAY WHAT? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH MY LOVELIES. THAT WILL BE ALL FOR TODAY UNLESS I GET TO SOME WRITING TONIGHT ;)