Drunk Dialing...LODT {Aaron Rodgers}

Too much Patrón'll have you callin' his phone or

Have you wantin' some more, have you wantin' some more

Too much Patrón'll have you callin' his phone or

Have you wantin' some more

Drunk Dialing...LODT- Summer Walker

People around me danced and talked as I sat in one of the bar stools, slowly sipping on my drink. I wish that I could go out and have fun with everyone, but I was too numb and needed about five more drinks before I could start shaking my ass.

I knew that what I was doing wasn't healthy, but I couldn't help it. I wanted a temporary fix for the fifth night in a row. I sighed as everyone in the bar cheered as the Packers slowly started to catch up to the Lions in the Monday night game. How pathetic was I to go to a bar on a Monday night?

Tears pooled in my eyes as I saw the Rodgers Jersey on the screen. It was hard enough to see the jersey on some of the fans surrounding me but to see it on him. To see him.

Aaron and I dated for two years before we recently broke up because he felt that I wasn't supportive of him since I wasn't able to go to his game against Dallas.

———————————
"It's just one fucking game! I don't understand why you can't come!" He screamed at me from across the room.

"I have to work, Aaron! I can't just follow you around to see you play a game," I argued back, sick of him taking his frustrations out on me.

"It seems like you always have work."

"It's because I do! How do you expect me to pay my bills? People won't just give me everything for free because my boyfriend is a big-time quarterback, you know?"

"I told you that you didn't even need a job! You could move in with me and I would cover everything. I make enough to support both of us," he tried to persuade me, but I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I can support myself perfectly fine, Aaron. I took off the past two Sundays to watch you play, what makes this one different?" I questioned, confused as to why we were even fighting.

"Just get out, Emily," he sighed and my heart stopped for a second.

"What?"

"We're over. I need to find a girlfriend more supportive of my career and obviously that is not you."
———————————
I attempted to smile as Mason Crosby managed to kick the game-winning field goal. I took my last shot and decided to get an UBER home because drunk driving ain't it. As I made my way inside my house, I looked at the first photo that I hung on the wall when I decided to move in. It was Aaron and me on our first anniversary. I smiled at the memory and stumbled into my bedroom. After changing into pj's, I got my phone back out and searched for the one name I told myself that I wouldn't call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Aaron. It's me, Emily," I stated nervously, waiting for him to respond.

"Yeah, I know," my heart dropped to my stomach. "How are you?"

"I've been better. I...I don't know why I called, honestly," I sighed deeply and allowed the tears to gather in my eyes. "I don't think that it's fair that you called my unsupportive of your career because I supported you more than anything. I moved all the way from Dallas for goodness sake!"

"I know. I just- I'm sorry Emily. I was being so selfish at that moment. I know that you support me and I love you for that. I can't believe that I ruined such a beautiful relationship."

"Why did you say I was unsupportive then?" My voice cracked as I asked that and I finally allowed tears to fall down.

"Because I'm stupid and I wasn't thinking straight and because-" he got cut off by my doorbell ringing and I looked up in surprise.

"Wait, hold on, Aaron," I got up with the bat that I left by my bed and crept towards the front door.

I slowly opened the door to see Aaron standing g on my doorstep with his phone pressed against his ear. "What are you doing here?" I slowly began to smile.

"Because I wanted to do this," he got down on one knee and opened a ring box to showcase a beautiful diamond that he wanted to gift me with.

"I wanted to propose to you in Dallas because that's where I fell in love with you, but I fall in love with you every day so it shouldn't have made a difference. So, here I am, asking the most beautiful girl in the world to marry me. What do you say?"

"There's nothing more that I would rather do."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. KEEP READING. VOTE. COMMENT. AND FOLLOW IF YOU WANT. LISTEN TO THE SUMMER WALKER ALBUM BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT SHE MADE ME WANT TO LEAVE HIM LOL. BUT REALLY it's GOOD. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! TY 💓