The Way You Make Me Feel {Ezekiel Elliott}

Hey Pretty Baby With The

High Heels On

You Give Me Fever

Like I've Never, Ever Known

You're Just A Product Of

Loveliness

I Like The Groove Of

Your Walk,

Your Talk, Your Dress

I Feel Your Fever

From Miles Around

The Way You make Me Feel- Michael Jackson

I played with my cousins on the sideline of the field.I was waiting for my uncle's practice to be over, but I felt like it was never going to end. I felt a figure walk up towards us and my cousins jumped up quickly.

"Uncle Zeke!" Rivers and Hawkins yelled.

They jumped into number 21's arms and he played with them for a while before looking down at me.

"Ezekiel Elliott." He put out his hand for me to shake. I shook it quickly.

"Joslyn Romo."

"Damn, how are guys related?"

"He's my uncle." He smirked at the ground quickly before looking down at me again.

"Well, is the ground next to you taken." I blushed and playfully thought about it.

"I guess not."He sat next to me and smiled at me.

"You are incredibly beautiful, Joslyn."

"And you are incredibly too close to my niece, Elliott." We looked up to see Uncle Tony staring at us with a frustrated expression.

"Tony..."

"No, she does not need a Nfl boyfriend."

"Uncle Tony, I'm 20."

"And he's 21. He's too old for you."

"Are you being serious?"

He was about to reply, but he got called in by the quarterback coach.

"Sorry about him. He's way more protective than my parents even are."

"No, it's cool. You're so gorgeous. This probably happens all of the time." I shook my head and looked at my cousins before the conversation picked up."

"Where are you from?"

"California. It's beautiful there. Have you ever been?"

"Yeah, but only a couple cities."

"You'll really have to explore there once. Where are you from?"

"Illinois."

"Cool."

We talked for a little longer before he was called by coach to do their final huddle before practice was officially over. I really like him. He is easy to talk to, handsome, and a really chill guy. I smiled at Hawkins and Rivers when they lifted their arms to be picked up by me. All of a sudden, I saw someone grab Hawkins. It is Zeke. I grabbed Rivers. We walked towards the locker room together.

"I really want to see you again."

"I want to, too. I just don't know how my uncle would feel."

"I talked to him about it a little more.He was still upset, but he gave me his blessing."

"I don't know."

"Will you please give me a chance and go on a date with me?"

"Yeah, Joslyn. Go on a date with him." Hawkins yelled interrupting our conversation. We both laughed at the sudden outburst.

"Please, Joslyn! We love him." Rivers pleaded with me.

"Yes, I would love to go on a date with you."

All three of them shouted in excitement.

"Thanks, guys for the help."Zeke tickled both of them.

"If you guys get married, he would be related to us," Hawkins added.

"THAT WOULD BE AWESOME." Rivers screamed to all of us.

"That would be awesome." Zeke winked at me.

It would be awesome.

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU BABIES FOR ALL OF YOUR READS, COMMENTS, AND VOTES! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ALL.