Lazy Song {Luke Kuechly}

PSA IF YOU ARE A BIG BROTHER FAN, READ MY IMAGINES FOR THIS SEASONS HOUSEGUESTS {20} ON MY SECOND PAGE -> ALLYSONHOPEB2 THANKS!

Today, I don't feel like doing anything

I just wanna lay in my bed

Don't feel like picking up my phone

So leave a message at the tone

Cause today, I swear, I'm not doing anything

Nothing at all

Nothing at all

Lazy Song- Bruno Mars

I woke up at eight to see Luke was still laying with his arms wrapped around me. I remembered that it was Luke's only day off of the week so I cuddled closer to him. I felt his hand rub my back soothingly and I hummed in contentment.

I opened my eyes to see him with his eyes still closed, now playing with my hair. I laid back down on his chest and started playing with his fingers.

"I forgot the last time that we were able to wake up like this," I admitted to him.

"I know, pretty girl. But today is all about you and me."

I smiled and looked back up at him and saw that his eyes were finally open again.

"What do you want to do today, Lukey?"

"Anything you want, Lexi."

"Can we have UberEats? I am way too lazy to cook anything."

We decided to get UberEats and lounge around all day. After we got into the bath together to cool down. I put in my favorite bath bomb and let the blue rise to the top. We had our food and some wine with us while soft music was playing in the background.

"I love when we can just sit around and chill all day. Lazy days are the best," I whispered while feeding him a strawberry.

"They're so much better with you with me."

"I don't want football season to start again," I pouted.

"I know, but do you know what happens after football season?" I smiled brightly at him and laughed.

"We're gonna get married!" I said in a singing tone.

"And you'll finally become Mrs. Kuechly."

"How lucky are you?" I joked while taking a sip of wine.

"Honestly, I'm the luckiest man on the planet."

We continued to talk and by the end of the night, we fell asleep watching Grey's Anatomy.

Lazy days with Luke are the best.

NOT MY BEST BUT I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOYED! KEEP READING AND VOTE AND SHIZZZ! FOLLOW ME AND ALLYSONHOPEB2 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. YOU DON'T HAVE TO, BUT UM YEAH LOVE Y'ALL < 3