Jealous {Julian Edelman}

Cause you're too sexy, beautiful

And everybody wants a taste

That's why (that's why)

I still get jealous

Jealous- Nick Jonas

I sighed as I heard another player knock on the athletic trainer's door. Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love my job, but I needed time to myself to make an updated record of all the injured players on the time and their treatment. 

"Come in," I yelled.

I turned around to see  Chris Hogan walk in the door. He limped over the bed. I sighed at him before raising my eyebrow for him to tell me what hurts. 

"I think I have a high ankle sprain." 

"Let me take a look at it, Chris." I took a look at it and noticed it was a bit bruised, but there was no swelling. I rolled it out further and he screamed out in pain. 

"You have a high ankle sprain."

"How can I get rid of it? I have to play. Jessie, please?"

"I- I don't know. It can get worse!"

"Please?"

"Okay. Since it is only a grade 1 sprain, you just have to rest it as much as you can. Oh, and ice it for 20 minutes every 3 hours. We can wrap it before the game, and I can give you pain medication before the game,  but you have to take it easy! I'm being serious !"

He stood up and hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much, Jessie!" He hugged me tighter and I heard someone clear their throat. We let go of each other, and I saw Julian Edelman in the doorway.

"Well, I'll see you soon Jess."

Julian walked further into the room as soon as Chris left. 

"Hey, Julian." 

"Hi."

"Are you ok? Can I help you with-"

"What's going on between you and Chris?"

"What? Nothing, why?"

"Don't lie to me, Jessie. I saw that. What's going on?"

"I said nothing. Julian, are you in pain or anything? Or did you come to question me?"

"I was just asking a question!"

"Well, you asked. So now you can leave."

"Don't be like that, Jess.."

I turned my back towards him and started to file the records. I felt a hand on my waist. I stopped moving and felt a warm breath on my neck. 

"Julian..."

"What does Chris have that I don't? Other than you?" He put his other hand on my hips after moving my hair off my shoulder, so he had access to my neck.

"Chris doesn't have me, Jules. You do."

He kissed my neck softly and placed his head there.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"I have loved you for such a long time. Ever since you walked into the facility, I have only had eyes for you. You're beautiful. You're funny. You're perfect."

"Julian..."

"I don't want you to ever leave  me"

"I would never leave you" He let go of my waist and I turned to face him. I smiled and put my arms around his neck. " No need to be jealous, baby."

"I will always get jealous when it comes to you." He put his forehead on mine. 

"You're my one and only. I would never hurt you. Besides, why would I want Chris? I love you and you love me. So, it's only fair that we have each other."

"It's only fair."

"I love you, Julian."

"I love you more."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE i HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!