Blue {J.J Watt}

Each day I feel so blessed to be looking at you

Cause when you open your eyes, I feel alive

My heart beats so damn quick when you say my name

When I'm holding you tight, I'm so alive

Blue- Beyonce 

If I could describe my life in one world. It would be blessed. I am beyond lucky to live the life I am living. I am married to the Houston Texans Defensive End, JJ Watt. We have been married for 2 years, and 3 months ago I brought our little bundle of joy into the world. Declan James. He has to be the best thing that JJ and I have ever made. He looks just like his dad. He has some of my features, but he is definitely going to be a stunner like his dad.

He was born during JJ's offseason. And let's just say that JJ can be a bit overprotective when it comes to Declan and me.  Preseason is starting back up, and he is worried about leaving us together. During practices, he would insist that we went with him because he doesn't want anything to happen when he's not there to protect us. It is really cute, I'm not going to lie. But I am a big girl and  can take care of myself. It's not as bad as it was when I was pregnant. He's just a big teddy bear when it comes to his family. 

Like mentioned earlier today was the first game of preseason. And he's a nervous wreck about leaving us alone together. To ease his nerves I called his brothers to stay with Declan and I. It made him less nervous but I could still see the worry in his eyes. 

What my husband didn't know was the boys and I were going to suprise him at his game. I noticed how he was worried days before when I told him it probably wasn't a good idea for us to come. So being the amazing wife I am, I bought tickets for the family and I. 

We all left a hour after JJ left to beat traffic and get to our seats as soon as possible. Declan looked adorable in his 99 jersey one piece and shorts. I was nervous towards JJ's reaction to us being there. I knew he would be happy to see his #1 fans, but also uneasy because even though it's just a preseason game. Things do get out of hand. 

I saw Texans players practicing on the field, and then I saw my football player on the field. A huge smile grew on my face seeing him.  He didn't look up in the stands so he couldn't see us. But his teammate Brian Cushing saw us, and did not waste anytime pointing us out to him.

Shock was written all over his face when he saw us. He was about to walk over to us when his coach called the team in. We all waved to him before he made his way to his team. 

He was playing A GREAT GAME. We were all so proud of him. He snook glances towards us in between plays, but Declan was in good hands and we were having a hell of a time. When the game ended we went to meet Jj at the locker rooms. When he got there, we were all pulled into a hug. He took Declan out of his carriage and pulled me into his arms.

"Thank you guys. This was the best suprise."

Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoyed this and it was what you wanted. The other one will be done soon!