Make You Feel My Love {Keith Smith}

I know you haven't made your mind up yet,

But I will never do you wrong.

I've known it from the moment that we met,

No doubt in my mind where you belong.

Make You Feel My Love- Adele

I am standing on the sideline of the Dallas Cowboys field, watching the players warm up. I have a pass from my boyfriend, Keith Smith, that allows me to be on the field during the game. I usually sit in the stands, but he wanted me on the field today for some reason.  He ran up to me quickly to give me a kiss when he was done with his stretches. 

"Hey, baby. Are you going to be okay down here?"

"Yeah, I'll be good."

"Don't get into too much trouble, princess."

He gave me one last kiss before the team did their huddle before the game started. Today was Thanksgiving, and I hope they win. Keith is usually sad after a loss, but after awhile he goes back to his normal self. They haven't been losing a lot, lately, so I don't have to worry about him too much. They are playing the Redskins. They have been preparing every day, so I think they will win. 

He is playing great, and I am so proud of him. He is working really hard, but he looks a bit nervous. I ended up talking to Tony Romo's wife the whole first half. She kept giving me weird smiles and I was getting a little freaked out. 

Does she know something I don't?

Half time came around and I didn't have anything to do, so I decided on just playing on my phone. I heard cheering again, so I looked up to see the guys back on the field again. They have 10 minutes left. 

What are they doing?

They formed a line and I noticed Keith had a microphone.

"Kaylla? Can you come over here, please?" I slowly walk over to him and notice everyone staring at me. I blushed and stood in front of him. "Babe, we have been together for 5 years now. I love you today as much as I did yesterday. You are the love of my life, and I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. You are my inspiration, my love, my life, and I want you to be more than just my girlfriend."

He got down on one knee and the team took a step back. They held up a large sign that said, "Will you please marry me?" Tears came to my eyes as I saw the sign. I looked Keith in the eyes to see tears in his eyes as well. 

"Will you?"

"Of course! I would love to marry you!" He put the ring on my finger and when he got back up, I jumped into his arms. 

"I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you more, superstar."

Forever sounds perfect with him. 

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST AND THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! GUYS, I AM TRYING TO GET A RING On MY FINGER HAHA. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS! I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS!