Like I'm Gonna Lose You {Jimmy Garoppolo}

In the blink of an eye

Just a whisper of smoke

You could lose everything

The truth is you never know

So I'll kiss you longer, baby

Any chance that I get

I'll make the most of the minutes

And love with no regrets

Let's take our time

To say what we want

Use what we got

Before it's all gone

'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow

Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor & John Legend

"Baby, are you okay in there?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I nervously asked.

"Because you've been in the bathroom for almost 30 minutes."

"I'm fine. I'll be out soon." I paced back and forth around the bathroom deciding on what I should do.

I cleaned up and left the bathroom finally. Jimmy was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand, waiting for me. He quickly looks up and throws his phone on the bed.

"Hey, gorgeous."

"Hi."

"What's wrong? Come here." I went to go stand in front of him and he rested his hands on my waist. "What's bothering you, sweetheart."

"Nothing," I mumble which caused him to give me a look.

"The truth." I look him in his eyes and suddenly tears start falling from my eyes.

He pulled me into his lap and rubbed my back to comfort me. The sobbing continued and I didn't have the heart to tell him.

"Baby, if you tell me what's wrong I'll fix it. No matter what happened. No matter what anybody did. I'm right here by your side. So breath and tell me what's wrong princess."

I took a deep breath and looked him in his eyes. "I'm pregnant."

"What?" His jaw dropped and his grip loosened.

"We're having a baby."

"Baby, that's great! Why are you crying?"

"Jimmy, I'm 20 and you're 29. The media is going to go into a frenzy about that. And my parents are still upset about the age difference even though we've been together for 2 years."

"I promise you that the media will have no influence on anything. It's just the two of us and our baby. And your parents might have to ease up a little bit and I might get my ass kicked by your dad, but we're giving them grandkids. They'll love that. I love that. I love you.m and no matter how hard things get, I will always love you."

"You always make everything better."

"I know so should we go get ice cream. I bet both of my babies will love that."

"Yes, they will." I kissed him and he placed his hand on my stomach.

Everything will be alright.

THANK YOU FOR READING. ENJOY. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. KEEP READING AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW. TOO MANY UPDATES. I HAVE WRITTEN THESE PAST 4 IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. LETS GO!