Blue Part 2 {J.J Watt}

But you got something different

Had me so addicted from the start

And I'd never known all this loving I'd be missing

If I didn't work my way into your heart

Vertigo- Jason Derulo ft. Jordin Sparks

Today was JJ's first official game of the new season. It's at home, so it won't be much of a travel. I am taking Declan James with me today. Since he has an early game, we are going to his brother, T.J's game afterwards. It's relaxing watching all the football games. I have to admit that before it was much easier without our boy, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. 

I put him in his Watt one piece and some sweats. And I put on a 99 jersey and some leggings. I packed a baby bag and some close for when we go to the next game. I put him in his car seat and headed out to begin the games. 

This time, we had front row seats. I automatically saw my hubby warming up and D.J. started giggling and screaming when he saw a glimpse of his dad. J.J looked up when he heard a peep of our son's noises through the loud crowd. He jogged over to us with a wide smile on his face with his arms up wanting to have DJ in his arms. I put DJ in his arms and watched their little interaction. JJ had DJ's hand wrapped around his finger.He kissed our love child' head and then motioned for me to bend down. 

He kissed me on the lips and I could hear all the Houston fans around us going crazy about JJ's interactions with his family. I smiled at him and he rested his forehead against mine. I knew he had to go back to his team since the game started in 20 minutes. I gave him another kiss, grabbed DJ, and wished him good luck before he had to leave. He left and we had to wait until the game began. 

After the game

The Texans won! Obviously, they were going to. JJ seemed pretty satisfied with the win. He is very excited to see T.J's game. We weren't always able to watch his brother's games, but it was always fun when we could watch them. When we arrived at the game, we sat with his family. It was going to be a fun game. 

DJ was worn out from being at his dad's game that he fell asleep right in my arms. I was worn out too, but I wouldn't let it stop. I love being family oriented so it is always worth it in the end. The game went great. We were all very into the game and so proud of T.J. 

JJ's parents took DJ while we stopped at Derek's house which we are staying at. I opened the door and did not expect to see anything that I saw. 

The room was dim. A vanilla scent traveled through the house. I saw candles, rose petals that led the way up the stairs. I looked at JJ and he encouraged me to walk up the stairs. I walked up with JJ following me. The flowers stopped in front of the bathroom door. I opened the door and heard lightly played music humming, I saw a blue bath, I saw candles and strawberries, and I felt JJ's arms go around me. 

"I know that you're tired and I want you to relax. What about that baby girl?" I smiled.

I have the world's best husband. 

Sorry, this took so long! I have a lot going on and I'm really tired. :( But thank you for the request! And don't forget to request guys!