Back to Work

No one's POV:

"L/N with the ball. She's racing down the field! The shot! GOAL! Santa Clara takes a 1-0 lead over UCLA with a fantastic strike from who else? Y/N L/N!"

Your POV:

The game ended.

2-0.

Me and Sarah scored. We walked towards the locker room. I spotted a familiar face.

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Came to see my favorite rookie." Christen laughed.

"I'll be right out. I'll be you in the parking lot." She nodded.

I finished up and left the stadium. "So I'm your favorite rookie?" I asked walking over to Press.

"Kelley pisses me off, Morgan is Cheney's favorite and Sam is just too tall for me. Yeah you're my favorite." I laughed.

"Alright."

"Come on. Let's go get food."

Kelley's POV:

I laid in bed.

"Party tonight? You in?"

"Nah." I said. "I behind in some work." I sat up. "Should probably get it done."

"Come on. Stop being boring. The work can wait."

"If I don't do it, my grades will drop and I'll get cut from the team. I can't let that happen."

"You're out of here in a few months. Come on O'Hara."

"Nah I can't." I said. "Just go."

She sighed. "Whatever." She left and slammed the door.

I wonder what Y/N is doing.

Hey you busy?

Your POV:

"It was the sickest concert ever." I said.

"I bet. Wish I could've gone." Christen said.

My phone buzzed.

"Who's that?"

"It's Kelley?" I unlocked my phone.

Hey you busy?

Yeah. Kind of why?

I locked my phone.

"What did she want? She giving you a hard time?"

"No. She's been pretty civil since we got back from camp." I said.

"It probably won't last." She said eating more.

"Why you say that?" I asked her grabbing my drink.

"She gets close to a girl, acts all nice and everything, gets in her pants. BOOM. Done with her." Christen said.

"Really? Is that a rumor or?"

"No it's like fact. I've witnessed it. Her sophomore year. This girl was like in love with her. Kelley never gave her the time of day, until she saw her at a pool party. Let's just say Kelley liked what she saw. Anyways she started treating this girl like gold."

"Then what?"

"They hooked up. Girl thought they were a thing but Kelley was already moving onto a different girl." She shook her head. "O'Hara is a talented footballer, but don't trust her. She's a player."

"Thanks for the head up."

I looked at my phone and read her text.

I'm bored. Come over.