New Years

Your POV:

Christen showered and was ready for the party. "That was amazing." She said. "And it took a good amount of time."

"Wish we didn't have to rush." I said.

"Maybe when we come back after the party." She said. "Then you can just lay in my arms." She finished with a wink.

"You're so romantic." I laughed. "I'm gonna shower." I got up. "Do you plan on drinking?"

"Probably not." She said. "What about you? You alcoholic." I laughed and opened the bathroom door.

"My little cousins and grandparents will be there. I don't get drunk around them." I said.

Christen's POV:

I watched TV while I waited for Y/N to finish. We're dating. We just had sex. 

What a great day I'm having.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kelley texted me. Of course SHE would text me while I was thinking about my relationship with Y/N.

Happy New Year Press. Hopefully we can start fresh?

Are you still gonna be an asshole and torture me and Y/N for being in a relationship?

You two are still together? Thought that would've ended by now

Fuck you Kelley. And fuck your "start fresh" bullshit

There goes my great day.

I locked my phone and looked up when I heard the bathroom door open. Y/N came out in ripped jeans and no shirt.

"I forgot it." She said digging in her bag.

"I feel like you did it on purpose."

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." She said. She pulled band t-shirt out of her bag and put it on.

"What's wrong? You seem upset."

"Just a lovely text from a teammate of ours." I said holding my phone up.

"Was it Ash?"

I laughed. "No. Kelley." I sighed. "Wants to start fresh for the new year."

"That's good."

"Yeah it was till she questioned me and you still being together and adding "thought that would've ended by now." Isn't she just charming?"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Let's go party."

We got there and Y/N introduced me to everyone. 

Your POV:

"You look extra happy." My cousin Jayden said. He's a year older than me.

"Extra happy?" I laughed.

"Yeah. You high?"

"No I'm not high."

"You want to be?"

"No." I pushed him. "What's wrong with you." He laughed.

"I'm kidding." He said. "It's because of Christen isn't it?" He smiled. "You were happy last year but this year? Happier. You deserve to be happy." He said. He looked back to his girlfriend. She was waving him over. "My girl needs me. By the way, congrats on the year cousin. Proud of you." He walked away.

I walked back to Christen, who was talking to Matt and Brandon.

"You scored a hat trick in like 5 minutes." Brandon said. "Are you sure you're human?"

I laughed.

"I'm positive." She said. She looked at me and put her arm around my shoulder. "I'm human."

"I don't know." I said. "Everything you do just screams alien. Plus you're way too nice to be from this planet."

"Right!" Matt yelled.

"Boys com here!" Yvonne said. They ran off to their mom.

"So you met my youngest brothers."

"They're interesting children." She laughed. "Brandon questioned if I was human the minute he walked over."

"Are you human? I mean. Your ass is out of this world."

"Seriously." She said. She looked very disappointed.

"I'm sorry. I'm the type of person to not let a good opportunity slip away."

"Then how do you explain all the missed opportunities on the field this year?" She smirked.

"I was overshadowed by my now girlfriend who is so much better than I am at football."

"Lovebirds get over here!" Jayden yelled.

We walked over to the group of people.

Party time.