Falling

Your POV:

"I'm going to pick up Christen." I said grabbing my car keys.

"Be careful." My mom said. "Are we waiting for you or will you meet us there?"

"We'll meet you there." I said shutting the door. I got in my car and drove to pick up Christen.

I picked up her and we drove to the hotel. I got a room. "We aren't staying at your house?"

"Nope." I said. "Thought we'd have a nice couple of days together."

"Are you gonna make another come joke cause I'll dump you right now."

"You're gonna dump me?" I stopped at the red light and looked at her. "But you just came!"

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm kidding." I grabbed her hand. "It's cute when you get all annoyed."

We got to the hotel and checked in. Our room was nice. "I told my mom we'd meet them there." I said sitting on the bed. "We have about 2 hours." I smiled. "What can we do in 2 hours?"

"We can do a lot." She said getting up.

"Like what?" I asked.

She looked at me. "Things that require that to disappear." She pointed to my shirt.

"You sure?"

"I want this." She said to me.

"When she was visiting I saw the way she looked at you, and the way you looked at her.

"I want you."

"I think she might be falling for you."

"I think I might be falling for you." She said. "And that scares me. But if I was gonna fall for anyone, I'm happy its you. You're beautiful, you care about your friends and family, you don't mind a night in, and hate getting dressed up but when you do, you look amazing. Even on our nights in, watching Netflix you are still the most beautiful woman I've seen." She said. "I know I'm falling for you."

I looked into her eyes. The love I saw in them. She was being completely honest.
"I don't expect you to feel the exact same way." She said. "I know you probably still like Kelle-"

"Shut up." I said. "Just shut up. I'm tired of people asking me about Kelley. We were never a thing. What I feel for you, right now? It's stronger than what I thought I felt for her. Maybe I liked her cause of how she treated me at first. But then I saw who she really was and it opened my eyes."

Christen smiled. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I'm scared of love. I've been for a while, but I'd be lying if I didn't think I'm starting to fall for you too."

"Do you want to do this?" She asked.

"I trust you." 

Ohhhhhh. Shit's heating up and I'm still awkward so this is as far as I'm going. You dirty people.