Professional

I'm in a lot of pain. Luckily this was written already I just have to publish it. Now my left shoulder is killing me. It was a nasty fall. Anyways enjoy! 

Your POV:

I finished up at Santa Clara and moved to Chicago. Preseason went well and the season was underway. 

Today was our first game at home against Seattle.

I sat on the bench. Kelley started her first game. So did Morgan and Sam.

I was the only rookie on the bench.

Houston won their first game against Washington. Ali got hurt. Concussion.

Sky Blue won too. WNY lost.

Now was our time.

But first, Jill was finally announcing the world cup roster.

Kelley's POV:

I sat in my room with my phone next to my head.

Jill was calling players. I'm getting impatient.

Minutes passed and my phone rang.

Jill Ellis

"Holy shit." I answered it. "Hello?"

"Kelley. Hi how are you?"

"I'm great how are you?"

"I'm good. You know what this call is about so let's just get to it." She said.

I got nervous.

"Pack your bags O'Hara you're going to Canada!" She said.

"Really! This isn't a joke?"

"This isn't a joke. You are an important part of this team. Congratulations."

"Thank you so much." I said.

She hung up. "Oh my god."

Your POV:

"Roster tomorrow." Laura asked me. We were on FaceTime. "We grouping?"

"Yeah. Sarah said she has to have her input included." I said.

"It's crazy like you should be on that roster heading to Canada." She said. 

"I'm heading to Canada." I said. "Just not to play."

"How?"

"My mom felt bad. You know her job. "We have tickets to all sporting events all over the world!" So she got me tickets to some of the games." I shrugged. 

"You're really gonna spent your whole summer watching soccer?"

"Pretty much yeah." She laughed. "Alright I got a lecture to get too. I'll talk to you tomorrow." 

"Yeah for the roster."