Idiot

Kelley's POV:

"You are really pushing this girl." Christen said. We were in the gym working out.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she's got games too, Kelley. She can't keep dropping everything to come here."

I nodded. "I just like seeing her. I want to tell her how I feel and I don't want to do it over the phone. Once the World Cup ends I got back to Sky Blue and she stays in Chicago. I have this chance to tell her when I go pick her up today."

"O'Hara!" I looked at Dawn. "Come with me."

"Good luck my friend." Christen patted m back. I walked over to Dawn.

Here we go.

Your POV:

I landed in Edmonton. 

Kelley can't pick you up. I sent someone to get you though.

Thanks Press

I put my phone away.

"Hey it's my future sister in law!" I saw Erin pull up in front of me. 

"Hey Erin." 

"Get in. I'm your ride." I got in and we drove to the hotel. "I'm sorry about my sister." She said. "She's blinded by feelings." 

"Yeah well I'm leaving after the game." I said.

We parked and got out. "You're rooming with me." She said. 

We got to the room and I got settled in. 

Christen's POV:

"Good?" Dawn said. She nodded. "Alright. Do it again O'Hara!" 

"Damn Dawn's really working her." Alex said. 

"All that and Jill will still keep her on the bench next game." Tobin walked over. 

"I heard that Y/N is here." Abby said. "Because a little bench warming rookie wanted her here?" I nodded. "Why?"

"Kelley is an idiot in love." Tobin laughed. "She wants her to stay for the quarterfinal too. Y/N's not though. Kelley doesn't know that yet."

"Alright O'Hara you're done for the day." Dawn said walking away.

Kelley had her hands on her knees and eventually fell over.

"HA! Rookie down!" Megan said.