Sleep

Because of the great response to me coming out, enjoy another update!!!

Your POV:

"I'm out drinking with my soon to be stepdaughter." Yvonne laughed.

"Hey. I'm old enough." I smiled. I looked over at Emily. "Sonnett. Take the sunglasses off we're inside."

"I would but I kind of hurt my face with them earlier. Don't wanna talk about it anymore." She said.

"We need to put warning labels on everything before we give them to her." Kelley said. Emily reached for her drink. "WARNING! IT'S GLASS!" 

"I KNOW KELLEY!"

"Who invited those two children." Kling rolled her eyes. "Um excuse me? Waiter? Can I get a straw please?"

My mom laughed. "Yvonne. A lot of people would think it's awkward  for the ex-wife to be spending time with the new wife before the wedding."

"I would say that. Yes." Morgan mumbled.

"But we're both adults. Welcome to the craziness that it this family. You and your boys are welcome at my house anytime. If you want another son maybe we can work something out with Gabe."

"Is she trying to sell your brother?" Ashlyn asked.

"Yes and I'm hoping Yvonne agrees." I said. 

"You people." 

We all talked and drank before heading to our rooms. 

Kelley's POV: 

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" I asked. Y/N and I were staying together. She was clearly drunk.

Most of the gals were. I picked the sober road.

"I don't know. I just wanna sleep." She answered as I opened the door. 

"Then what?"

"Then I wanna wake up, make sure you're still with me and sleep some more." 

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled. "What about breakfast?"

"Will you feed it to me while I sleep?"

"I'll try babe." I said. She threw herself on the bed.

"Great." 

"Don't you wanna change before you go to sleep?"

"Do it for me." She mumbled into the pillow. 

"Ok." I smirked. 

"But if you try anything I will break your damn hands got it, O'Hara?"

"Yes, ma'am." I laughed.