Get to Work

Anyone wanna help me with this geography assignment? Faster it gets finished the faster I can work on more updates.

Deal?

No?

I tried.

Your POV:

"Syd! Ball!" She passed it. 

"Y/N!" ARod yelled. I crossed it to her. She headed it.

"Nice!" I heard coach yell.

We worked on a few more drills and practice wrapped up.

"You have to come over tonight." Amy said. "Ryan misses you."

"Can me and Cassius come?" Syd asked. "Dom's got some team shit."

"Sure. You two have your kids and I'll hold whatever is closer to me." I smiled.

"Do you want a kid? Cassius is available."

"He leaked again?"

"It's so gross. Why are babies so gross. If I knew it was this disgusting I would've never did what we did."

"If you knew babies were disgusting you never would've had sex?" I said. "Sydney Leroux giving up her husband? Are you feeling ok Syd?" I felt her forehead. "Forehead looks a little bigger than usual."

"Fuck you." She pushed my arm away.

"You two done?" Amy asked. We laughed. "Just text me when you guys are on your way." We all went our separate ways for the time being.

Camp has been over for about a week, everyone was back with their clubs teams. Alex, Carli, Crystal and HAO went overseas. Whitney left the Breakers saying she wanted to explore the amazing things life has to offer. Rose was upset and felt betrayed.

I sat in my new home and got my gear ready for tomorrow's practice.

I turned my TV on. FS1.

"Breaking news out of US Soccer. They have announced today that they've parted ways with US Women's head coach, Jill Ellis. Ellis was coach of the team during the 2015 World Cup win and last summer's gold medal. Jill has been known for her questionable tactics and roster selections, which mostly like played a role in this decision. They are currently looking through many options for a replacement coach and will have one picked by next months camp. In other news Dom Dwyer"

I muted the TV. They fired Jill? 

Damn.

I had a conference call with Sunil in a few minutes. Talk about my youth camp this summer. 

He called. "Y/N L/N!"

"That's what it says on my ID." I said. "How are you?"

"Good. So when are you free of training?"

"Uh." I looked at my laptop. "we have a few days off in a couple of days. Why?"

"I'm flying you to the US Soccer offices. Remember when we did the one team 23 stories?"

"Yeah."

"You're going to do something like that. We're gonna get some shots of you on the field, take some highlights from games, you meeting fans and you're gonna talk about your life leading up to know. Also gonna do some preparation for your upcoming camp."

"Understood." I said.

"Good. I'll be in touch with your agent. See you soon." He hung up. 

I put my phone down and looked back at the tv.

BREAKING US SOCCER FIRE JILL ELLIS

I started laughing. 

I texted ARod and drove to see her and the kids. Syd came too.

We stood there in silence.

"You hear the news?" Syd asked.

"Yeah. You hear the news?" Amy asked.

"Yep." I nodded. "So." 

Syd started laughing. She started skipping around. "Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch! Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead."