Watch Out

"Kelley!!"

"Kelley where are you going!"

"Kelley aren't you gonna play!?"

Kelley's POV:

I heard the fans, but all I cared about at that moment was Y/N.

I headed to the locker room and went inside. She was sitting down with her head in her hands.

"Y/N? How are you feeling?"

"Like I have a really bad hangover." She said. "What happened?"

"You hit your head on the post." The trainer said. "You're going to be fine, you have a little cut that we're gonna fix for you ok?"

"Where's Kelley?"

"I'm here." I sat beside her. "I'm right here." I grabbed her hand.

"You should be ready to go into the game."

I shook my head. "If I played after what happened to you, I wouldn't be able to focus." I said. "Jill let me come make sure you were ok."

Christen's POV:

"Press start warming up." Dawn said. 

"How do you think Y/N is?" Ash asked.

"She's fine." I said. "Kelley on the other hand."

Ash laughed. "True. She looked ready to pass out, shit her pants, and fight somebody."

"Love will make you do crazy things."

"I know the feeling." 

We heard some fans start screaming and saw Kelley walking towards us. "How is she?" I asked.

"Fine. Small cut, nothing serious."

"Concussion?"

"They're looking at her. She might come back out." She said. "What I miss?"

"Uh Alex scored, then Mal scored." Ash said.

"Tobin broke some ankles."

"Stop bragging about your girl, Press." I said.

Press went in for Alex, Ash and I sat back on the bench. "Look." Alex said. 

Y/N was walking out of the locker room. She came and sat on the bench. "How are you?" Ashlyn asked.

"I'm fine." She said. "Cut was the scariest part." I grabbed her hand. 

"O'HARA! Get ready!" Dawn yelled.

"Go kick ass, Kel!" Ash yelled.

"And watch out for those posts. They hurt like a bitch." Y/N said putting her head in her hands. 

"You good kid?"

"I HAVE A HEADACHE!" She slapped Alex's hand away.

Ashlyn rubbed her back. "Go, Kelley." She said. "Before Dawn gets your ass."

Someone date me, please.... I can cook, I'm pretty funny, I have a Netflix account, THAT'S THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!