Truth Comes Out

Ok you guys get a triple update because the little kids tonight were SO cute. Some of them were little shits but other than that adorable.

I REALLY WANT KIDS NOW!!!!!!!! 

Your POV:

Next international break. We'd be playing Japan. Chicago's doing good. 4-1-2.

"World cup rematch. Times 2."

"Did all that math hurt your head JJ?"

"Hey fuck you Kling." Hope stood up.

"Ohh Hope's getting defensive."

"Down mama bear." Sam said.

"Fuck you too Mewis."

"I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling SO attacked right now."

I patted her shoulder.

"Alright idiots. Who's ready to kick ass and take names." Heather walked in.

"HAO, you always know how to make an entrance." Alex said as HAO sat at her locker.

"You know it baby horse."

"Can that die?"

"Never."

We headed out for practice. After we went back to the hotel. My roommate is Whitney.

"Some of the vets are gonna go get dinner. Wanna come? You can be my plus rookie?"

"Tempting." I smiled. "I'll pass though, Kelley just texted "we need to talk." to me."

"Sounds scary. If you want to. Text me."

"Good looking out mom."

"I am not your mother."

"Whatever you say" I looked up from my phone. "mom."

"You're such a pain in the a"

"WHIT LET'S GO!" I heard Heather from outside.

When she left I went to meet Kelley. "What do you want, O'Hara?'

"I know Christen told you."

"That you told her to dump me? Yeah I know."

"That's what she told you? That asshole left out a HUGE part." Kelley said. "After I told her that I regretted it right away. I went to her and told that she couldn't break up with you." She sighed. "I know I've let my feelings ruin everything for us, but you're one of my closet friends now! And I'm ok with that!" She smiled. "If you want to date Press, I'm ok with it. If you want to date that Eliza chick, I'm ok with it. I'm ok with anything you want because as your friend, I want you to be happy."

"If you told her not to why'd she still do it?"

"Maybe she didn't take it seriously?" She said. "I don't know but we've gotten so close lately, why would I want to throw that away? After everything ended badly between us, I said to myself that I'd rather have you in my life as a best friend than not have you in my life at all."

"You've really changed O'Hara. Not that same asshole you were."

She smiled. "Cap's been on my ass about my attitude a lot. Plus that was never the person I was. That's college Kelley, and I'm done with college, so that part of me needs to change. It was time for me to grow up. You helped me realize it."

"I'm glad."

"Go talk to Christen."

"The vets went to dinner?"

"She stayed back. We're rooming together." She said. "Go. Go get your girl."

"You're 100% ok with it?"

"I will be." She nodded. "Don't start making out in front of me though."

"I'm not an asshole Kelley."

"I know you aren't. That's why everyone loves you so much. Now go! Go get your girl, L/N!"

Things are heating up!!

Question!

What is your favorite candy?

Mine is probably Skittles.... Snickers IDK. Twix!