New Home

By the end of this chapter, you will know what new club you play for.

As always hope you enjoy!

Your POV:

"Hey. Don't be a stranger." ARod said hugging me. "Whenever you need me."

"Same here." I hugged her back. "I want to see the kids soon."

"You are welcome whenever." She said leaving. 

"We you heading now?" Kelley asked.

 "Chicago." I said. "Got some things to finish there."

"Signing a new contract?"

"Something like that." I kissed her cheek. "I'll see you next week in Georgia." I smiled and went to board my flight.

"HEY!" I turned around. "I love you!"

I smiled. "I love you."

I boarded my flight to Chicago to talk about the trade. No one knows yet except for the staff in Chicago and my new club.

I'm sad to be leaving Chicago but excited for this new chapter in my career, and life. 

The flight was easy and I dropped my luggage off at my place to head to the office. "Y/N!" The staff greeted me. "Bittersweet day." They all said.

"I know." I sighed. "I'm gonna miss you guys." I said. "But you now all my social media and how to contact me so whenever you miss me THAT much just hit me up." They laughed. 

I headed in to meet with the managers and my agent. "Welcome back." They said. "This is gonna be quick. Everything will be finalized once you settled with your new club." They said.

"I'm flying out there in 2 days." I said. "Everything is mostly packed up here." 

"Good. So we've been honored to have you be apart of this organization for the past 2 seasons. You've been world class for us since day one, and as always we wish you the best of luck moving forward in your career." They said.

I looked at Rory. "Any last advice for me, coach?"

"I'm not your coach anymore, you can call me Rory."

"Nope. Still gonna call you coach." 

He nodded. "Then my last piece of advice for you is don't change at all. You're respectful, dedicated and professional. Stay that way no matter where you play. Here, Japan, England, even if you play on the mood or something. Stay the way you are. Never change for anybody. Got that?"

I nodded. "Got it." I stood up. "Thank you." I shook everyone's hand. "I'll see you guys this season."

"Don't hold back." Rory said.

"Have I ever?" I said. I left and headed home to finish packing things up.

2 days later, my little place was empty and I was ready to move on. I sent most of my stuff home. Then I headed to the airport and boarded my flight.

I landed and headed to meet with my new club.

"Y/N." The manager greeted me. "Welcome to FC Kansas City." 

YOU GONNA PLAY WITH AROD AND SYD!!!!!! Who's spot do you wanna take on the FCKC roster? I was thinking of sending Shea to Chicago... sorry Shea.