Family Goals

Your POV:

We opened gifts from our grandparents. Ethan and Gabe got a lot of videos games. Chloe got USWNT gear and NWSL jerseys. She can't pick a favorite team because "each one has one of my favs!"

I just got some records.

Then our dad showed up. He got Ethan and Gabe the new Adidas cleats they wanted. He told Chloe that when the new NWSL schedule was released, he'd take her to a game of her choice.

"I know you said you wanted the new Nike cleats but after I watched the last few games, I think you got them." He said.

"Yeah some of us went on a trip to Nike." I said. "Got a sponsorship deal now."

"That's dope!" Chloe said. "Hook me up."

"I thought you wore Under Armour?"

"Shh."

"Anyway." My dad said. "You can pick your gift. Similar to how Chloe can pick." He said.

"Pick from what though?"

"You want sports tickets or a vacation somewhere." He said. "You can pick."

"Maybe you can take Christen." Ethan said smirking.

"Christen?"

"Yeah. Y/N's dating Christen." He said. "You and her can take a nice vacation."

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."

"I didn't know you two were together." He said. "When did that happen?"

"At the wedding." I said.

"So you and Kelley are-"

"Nothing. We are nothing." I said. "I'm hungry when are we eating?" I said trying to change the subject.

"In an hour." My grandma said. "Come with me. You can be my taste tester." She smiled.

Finally everything was ready and we sat at the table. "I'm going to see the boys later." My dad said. "If anyone wants to come."

"Can I come?" I said. "I haven't seen them since I left for Santa Clara."

"Sure." He smiled. "I think they'll be excited to see you. They watched your Chicago games. They are big Sofia and Danny fans."

"Aren't we all?" Chloe chipped in.

I laughed.

We finished eating and hung out. Talked about everything. Then I went to get ready to leave.

"Ready?" My dad asked.

"Yeah." I said. We left and went to see them.

We got to the house and went inside.

"Guys someone's here to see you!" The youngest, Matthew ran downstairs. He's 8.

"Y/N!" He hugged me. "You're home!"

"Yeah I am. You got so big, Matt."

"The pro soccer star." Brandon said. "What's it like being a pro?" He's 10 now. Crazy.

"It's epic." I said. "You should try it sometime." I walked over to him. "And stop growing."

"Is that Y/N?" My dad's fiancée, Yvonne said.

"Yeah." I went to the living room to find her. "Hello."

"Welcome home!" She hugged me.

I liked her. She wasn't the women my dad cheated on my mom with. She's way nicer than that bitch.

Yvonne actually liked children.

Brandon was born a year after my parents split up. Then Yvonne got pregnant again, and Matt was born.

Now I have 4 younger brothers.

"How's life in Chicago?"

"First season was good. Can't wait to get back." I said. "When's the wedding?"

She rolled her eyes. "Your father can't decide on a date. He wants you there, you two need to talk about this."

"I know nothing until the 2016 schedule is released." I said. "We have the Olympics this season though."

"Won't you be in Rio?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Jill cuts me."

Brandon came and sat on the couch. "You gonna watch the winter classic this year?"

"Duh." I said.

"You're not a Blackhawks fan now are you?"

"Hell no." I sat next to him. "And that will never happen."

We all talked a bit. They asked me about soccer. I asked the boys about hockey.

It was always nice to be home.