A Child

I've been sick all week and feel like crap today. My aunt got tickets to see Beauty and the Beast tonight (she's had them for a while) and I just don't feel up to going but because it's ME I have no choice and am being forced to go see the movie. I wanna see it I just don't feel good. 

Please send help.

Your POV:

"YOU TWO ARE ENGAGED!" Sam screamed.

"Yes." Kelley said.

"AS IN Y'ALL GONNA GET MARRIED?" Heather added.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Who asked who?" Tobin asked.

"I asked her." Kelley said. "I had it planned for a while and there wasn't a better time than Cancun." She smiled. "Thankfully, she said yes." 

"Do you regret it?"

"No, I'm happy I asked her-"

"No, I was asking Y/N." Kling said.

"Do I regret saying yes? No, I don't. There are only a few things that make me as happy as I am. My family, you guys, and Kelley." I said. 

"We should count as family." Whitney said.

"Some of you do." I said. "Some of you" I looked at Kling. "would be distant cousins."

"Oh yeah sure, now is the perfect time to roast me." 

"If you insist." 

Kling stood up and everyone got loud.

"Ok ok!" Jill said. "Everyone calm down. Y/N and Kelley stay back to talk with me, the rest of you go be weird somewhere else." She finished. Everyone started leaving.

"Good luck you idiot." Hope said to Kelley. "Good luck my young friend." She said to me.

"I think she has a favorite between us." Kelley said.

Once they were all gone Jill turned to us. "Both of you sit down." 

"Oh shit." I heard Kelley whisper. We sat and waited for Jill to say something. 

"Relationships between teammates always cause problems." She started. "Y/N, I'll use your relationship with Press as an example here. After that ended there was so much tension between you two. Luckily it didn't cost the team any games."

"I know there was tension, but now we're closer than ever." I said. "Look at Rio, we played so great together."

"I don't understand, this there a problem with us being engaged?" Kelley asked.

"Yes." Jill said. "Why didn't you tell anyone!" 

"I didn't want to tell everyone I was planning it then have her say no." Kelley said.

"Wait let me get this right. You're only mad because she didn't tell you?" Jill nodded. "So there's no problems with us being engaged?"

"I've seen romantic relationships ruin teams."

I looked down. "What you want one of us to leave?" I said.

"No." She said. "As I was gonna finish saying." I laughed. "I've seen romantic relationships ruin teams BUT I have nothing but faith in the two of you." She said. "I want you BOTH to prove me wrong."

We both nodded and stood up. "Is that all?"

"Congratulations." She said. "Now be ready for tomorrow, Dawn has a lot planned."

"NOO!" Kelley screamed and ran out of the room. "NOT SPRINTS!"

"That's my future wife." I said.

"Yeah, congrats." Jill said. "She's a child." She left.

I know and I wouldn't want her any other way.