Know You Better

Your POV:

It was 2 weeks before Alicia's wedding. I was going to see Christen and then we'd go together. The wedding was in California. "When will you be back?" Chloe asked.

"I'll be back for Christmas." I said.

I landed and she picked me up. "How was the flight?" She asked taking my bag.

"Good. Slept for most of it." I said. She grabbed my hand.

"This ok?"

"It's perfect."

We walked outside and drove to her place. We got there and sat. She showed me picture from Dom and Syd's wedding.

"Why didn't you go?" She asked.

"Wasn't invited." I said. "Man Ash killed it."

"Right? Those cheekbones?" We laughed.

"Alex looked nice." I said. Kelley brought Ann. "What are we gonna do today?" I sat back.

"Wanna go take a walk? Just talk?"

"Sounds romantic."

"That's me." She said. "Super romantic." 

We went outside and started walking. "Remember after our first date?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"I've been waiting to do this." She said grabbing my face. The minute her lips touched mine everything around us seemed to disappear. Her lips were soft. Then she pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Finally." She whispered.

"Finally."

She cleared her throat. "So. Our walk." She tried to walk away.

"Yeah no." I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her again.

Kelley's POV:

"Why do I feel like you're keeping something from me?" I started at Ash on the screen.

"Because you're a douchebag?" She said.

"That makes no sense."

"Yeah well fight me." She said. "I'm not keeping anything from you. And if I was, I wouldn't tell you. You're a little asshole who needs to be put in her place. We are teammates and sometimes go surfing together. But don't get it confused, O'Hara. We? Are not friends."

I opened Instagram on my phone and scrolled through my feed. "Oh Y/N posted on Instagram. Wow that's a nice view." I said. "Wait she's in California?"

"Yeah."

"Doing what?"

"One of her friends is getting married." Ash said. "Why is it important?"

"Because Christen posted a picture too. It's the same view."