The First Win

Your POV:

Christen ran towards Australia's keeper. "Here we go. Here come the goals." My new friend said. His name is Mike and he is awesome.

And him in his wife are my OTP. Her and the kids went to disney. Girls trip he wasn't invited.

"For real." I said. "Christen is a badass." I said.

Sydney had the ball, and Press with her. "COME ON SYD!" I yelled. She ran and Christen was still with her. Finally Sydney cut it back and it landed at Press' feet.

We jumped up.

The US bench jumped up.

Press shot it.

"GOAL!!" Mike jumped up. Everyone around us screamed. Christen jumped into Lauren's arms. The team ran and jumped on them.

"USA goal in the 61st minute scored by #23 Christen Press assisted by #2 Sydney Leroux." The crowd got louder. "Goal by Press assisted by Leroux in the 61st minute."

We now had our lead back.

Come on USA.

A few minutes after Christen scored, she got subbed out. Tobin went in for her. She sat on the bench.

Then in the 78th minute. Megan would score again. The stadium erupted.

The final whistle was blown and we got our first win in the World Cup. 3-1 over Australia.

After the game I headed back to my hotel.

Come hang out with us. All our families are here

No you guys spend time with your families

Please? My mom wants to meet you

I put a bunch of random emojis

JJ said you need to come right now

Fine.

So I left and went to see them. When I go there Kelley was standing outside. I walked over. "What happened superstar? Bench your new best friend?"

"Ha. Ha." She said.

"I'm kidding." I said. We walked inside.

"My family is over here." We walked to them. "Mom. This is Y/N."

"Ah. It's nice to finally meet the girl my daughter never stops talking about." She shook my hand.

"You never stop talking about me?" I smirked and looked at Kelley. She rolled her eyes.

"Never. Ever since like what? Your sophomore year Kel?" I'm guessing that is her sister. "Erin. The best O'Hara." She shook my head. I met the rest of her family.

"So why aren't you on the roster?" Her mom asked.

"There was some tough competition for a spot as a forward." I said. "So I got cut. First one to get cut actually." I said. "But I'm happy to be here as a fan and support these losers." I looked at Kelley. "Especially this loser."

"Y/N!!!!" I turned around.

"CHRISTEN!!! Are you kidding me!" She hugged me. "You fucking played girl. Take a bow!"

"What about me?"

"Shut up Pinoe it's my time." Christen said.