Which Stanford Girl

100th update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never written 100!!!! Big decision to be made!

Your POV:

"I love you. I'm in love with you. Breaking up with you is the worst thing I've done all year."

(Little did she know.... kidding what PK miss? That isn't happening here)

"1 more chance. That's what I want." She said. "I want to be with you."

"I need time."

"For what?"

"Kelley!" I said. "She's still a big part of my life."

"You have feelings for her."

"I don't know." I said. "I don't know anything anymore! I thought I liked Kelley then she hurt me. I started to love you then YOU hurt me!"

"I know I did. And I'm sorry!"

"All I do is get hurt. I don't want that anymore."

"It won't happen again."

"How can you be so sure? You said you wouldn't when we started dating, look how that ended." She looked down. "You know I'm right."

"Why'd you come here? To tell me you still like Kelley?"

"To tell you that now I know both sides! I know what Kelley told you to do, and I know she went back and told you to not be stupid. Even though you did it anyway. Why?"

"Cause I am an idiot!" She said. "An idiot who is in love with someone who might be in love with someone else! You and Kelley got super close and that killed me. If we start dating again, what's stopping her from making a move?"

"The fact that she isn't the person you always make her out to be! Did you even attempt to know the girl? She's grown up. She isn't the same girl you met in college, or the rookie that came into her first camp as a cocky son of a bitch!'

"If we start dating again, what's stopping you from making a move on her?" Christen said.

"I've been cheated on. I know how it feels. I'd never do that to another person. I'd never wish that on ANYBODY." She looked away. "I love you, Christen. Honestly I do. But if you don't trust me in these "what if" situations, how are you gonna trust me in the real thing?"

Big choice! Final choice!

Press

Kelley

Which Stanford Girl do YOU want?

Comment below and as always ONLY ONCE!!

Also don't comment Moe or Mal. 

It's Stanford Girl, not UCLA Girl or UVA girl.