Through to Rio

Your POV:

We beat Trinidad & Tobago 5-0. I got subbed out in the 60th minute. But I got an assist.

Next we'd face Canada in the final.

The win meant we were going to Rio. Of course we still wanted to beat Canada. The championship game.

We were eating. "Canada's always a good game." Alex said.

"Tough opponent. Good game."

"First time we're facing them without Cheney." Tobin said.

"Morgan if you start crying"

"I'm not!" She cut me off.

"Christen." Jill said. "Let me speak with you." She got up and went to see what Jill wanted.

"Uh oh." Kling laughed. "It's probably about that nasty break up."

"Kling. Shut up." Hope said.

A few minutes later Jill came back. Without Christen.

"Y/N. Come with me."

"Shit." I whispered. I got up and walked over to her.

I sat down with Jill. "You've been doing really good so far. Really good."

"Just working hard." I said.

"It shows." She said. "So you'll be starting against Canada. I expect a good game out of you." She stood up.

"That's it?" She nodded. "Good cause last time we had this talk I packed up and went home after."

She laughed. "Kid you're staying around for a long time."

I nodded. "Sounds good to me. Won't let this team down." I walked out and ran into Christen.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi."

"What'd Jill want?"

"I'm starting against Canada. Just telling me she expects a good game."

Christen nodded. "Cool."

"What about you?"

"Benched." She said. "Mal's really pushing me out." She laughed. "But she's doing good so I'm happy."

"It's amazing." I said. "I'm meeting Ash and some of the others. We're gonna go for a walk." I said. "I'll see you around." I walked away.

"Y/N." I turned around. "Are we ok?"

"I guess. Just as long as no one's distracted, right?" I kept walking.

Me, Ash, Emily, Morgan, Kelley, Tobin, Steph, Sam and Mal went for a walk. "Jill didn't cut you did she?" Morgan asked.

"No. She told me I'm starting." I said.

"Sick." Kelley said. "Told me the same thing."

"Me too." Tobin said.

"Oh no shit Tobs." Ash said. "You always start."

"Jealous?" Tobin smiled.

"Are they always like this?" Mal whispered.

"Pretty much yeah." I said. "You'll get use to it."

"Wait till Syd comes back." Kelley laughed.

"And ARod." Morgan added. "ARod is coming back. Right?" She looked at Tobin.

"She doesn't know yet. Right now she's focused on the baby and Ryan." Tobin said. "Wait till she has the kid to start questioning that. Syd too."

"Have you talking to Cheney?" Morgan asked.

"Moe. You talk to her now more than I do." Everyone laughed.

"I miss her!"

We walked around and then went back to the hotel. Everyone walked back to their rooms. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone.

"This game is going to be crazy." Kelley said.

"Yeah I know. I watched London 2012."

"Alex Morgan has done it!"

I laughed. "Good times." My phone rang. "Hi Ethan." I answered. "I'm in my room right now. Yes I'll be at the game. No Press won't be there." Kelley looked at me. "She's busy. I gotta go we have training. Bye." I hung up on him.

"You haven't told them."

I shrugged. "I will." We got ready and headed to training.

Focus on Canada.