Lost What You Had

Your POV:

"I know you want to kick her ass but please don't." Me and Christen went outside to talk.

"Why not?" Christen said. "She deserves it!"

"Christen all I want is for Kelley to be happy. She's happy and I'm fine with it." I said. "Just drop it Press."

"But she's happy. What about you?"

"I'll be fine Press. I wasn't even thinking about a relationship right now. I haven't been in one since high school." I laughed. "Celebrate the championship, don't worry about me." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

She nodded. "Ok." She hugged me. "You know I love you right?"

"I know Stanford, I know." I patted her back and she went back inside. I looked at the sky.

Canada you have been eventful that's for sure.

Kelley's POV:

Christen walked towards me. "Erin. Help."

"You on your own sister."

"Press I know you wanna kick my ass but can you wait till tomorrow? Or until I've had a few more drinks?"

"Relax O'Hara." She sighed. "I'm not gonna kick your ass."

"But the deal-"

"Screw the deal. You're lucky. Unlike you, Y/N has a heart. She told me to drop it because you're happy and that's all she wants for you. You had a sweet girl and you played her." She shook her head. "Some people never change. Hopefully Ann opens her eyes soon before she gets hurt too." She walked away.

"Wow."

"What Erin?" I turned to look at my sister.

"Huh? I'm not saying anything." She took a sip of her drink. "Oh that's good. I'm gonna need 10 more to get through tonight." She walked away.

"Babe you ok?" Ann asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Let's celebrate!" I yelled.

Your POV:

"There you are." I saw Ashlyn. "I wanted to see you cause Press told me you came back. How's my favorite forward doing?" She put her arm around me.

"I don't know yet Ash."

"You need a drink." She said. "And I also need another drink." She led me back inside. "Stick we me, kid. Your life is lacking a little Ashlyn Harris."

I laughed. "Teach me your ways of life, oh wise one."