Deceased

Your POV:

"January camp." I sighed. "It came too quickly." 

"I know. I'm still hungover from the new year party I went too and now we have fitness testing." Pinoe said. 

I wasn't rooming with her, we just went to get coffee at the same time. 

"I know." I rubbed my head. "We went to two parties," I said. "one that was a family party and then another one AFTER midnight that was not family friendly." I smiled. 

"Kelley got shit faced?"

"Kelley got so shit faced." I laughed. "To be fair, though I did too. Little bit. She was worse."

"Always is. That girl can not handle alcohol." Pinoe laughed. "Your wedding night is gonna be a blast!" 

I shook my head. "If we both make it through fitness testing we can talk about the wedding. For now, I feel a strong death coming on." We got our coffee then headed back to meet the team.

"Where'd you go?" Amy asked. 

"Get coffee with Pinoe. Can I also point out how happy I am that you're back?"

She smiled. "I'm happy to be back."

"Even if it's only fitness testing?"

"They can't all be winners, kid." She said. 

Fitness testing got underway. Everyone was happy to be together again, just wish there wasn't you know. Fitness testing!

"Group 1 with me! You guys are up first for the beep test." Dawn said.

"Which group you in?" Kelley asked.

"Group 1."

"OHHHHHH!" She yelled. "RIP BABE! LOVE YA!" She went to the side.

"She's gonna be great with kids." Alyssa said.

"Shut up." She laughed. 

Kelley's POV:

"I'm dead. I'm deceased." Sonnett said falling to the floor. "Here lies Emily Sonnett. Please dance on grave in memory." 

I laughed. "Get up you idiot." Sam said grabbing her arm.

"Luke is the cutest." Y/N said looking at ARod's phone.

"Um, have you not seen my nephew, Cassius?"

"I have but his mom isn't here right now."

"Surprise bitch."

"Syd?" She looked around.

"She made me facetime." Alex walked by holding her phone up. 

"CASSIUS IS ADORABLE!" She yelled.

"I KNOW HE IS!" 

She gave Amy her phone back. "Who's your roommate?" I asked.

"ARod." I smiled. "Yours?"

"Sweet, sweet baby Rose." 

"Oh pale one." I said as Rose walked by.

"Bite me." She went into their room.

"She's a joy." Sam laughed.

"Doesn't get out much." Sonnett added. "As you can all see by her beautiful tan!"

"SHUT IT!" Rose yelled from inside the room.

If you read The Boys just a little note that it's gonna be ending soon, as will this. I'll be going up to the wedding with this then have an epilogue. After both those wrap up I have a special one shot coming out, then those might be my last projects for a while.