The League

Just a little heads up.

HAO will be on the roster over Pinoe cause I'm still a bitter bitch.

Suck it Jill.

Your POV:

"Chicago!" Julie signed in relief when we landed. "Who's ready for Portland? I am."

"Then Boston." Christen said.

"I'm hungry." They all looked at me.

"Finally someone speaking my language." Alyssa said.

We ate and all went our separate ways. I got back to my house and had a missed call from Kelley.

I called her back.

"Miss me already O'Hara?"

"Yes." She said. "Just wanted to see how your flight was and everything."

"It was good. We got food after we landed, talked a bit."

"How's Christen?"

"We talk. Little awkward but I saw her phone light up with texts from Tobin." Kelley started laughing.

"Tobs making a move. Ok." She said.

"Kelley get off the phone."

"Yes Cap." She said. "Gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too."

"I'M COING RELAX SAM!" She yelled before hanging up.

There was a knock on the door.

I opened it.

"Hi."

"Hey. What's up Christen?"

Kelley's POV:

"Kelley and Y/N sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Sam how old are you?"

"22." She smiled.

"Act like it."

"Kids stop fighting."

"Sorry Cap." We both said.

"But Kelley if you hurt that girl again, I will tell Ashlyn."

"And what's she gonna do? Put a shark mask on and bite me?" Sam started laughing.

"Yeah she will actually." She said. We got to practice. "In case you forgot, Ashlyn loves Y/N like a little sister. She's gonna look out for her and protect her. Like how you are with your brother. How your sister is with you."

"I know." I said. "I know Ash will give me hell, but I've got my head on straight this time. I'm dating the girl I've loved since freshman year of college."

"You've loved her that long?" Sam asked. I nodded. "How'd you know?"

"We were both freshman. She got subbed in before I did. But before that I saw her when Santa Clara got to the field. She had this huge smile on her face, someone said something and she was laughing. It made me smile. She has that effect."

"Aw little Kelley. In love."

"Shut up. Anyway everyone gave me the reputation of being a player. I hooked up with one girl and suddenly I was something I wasn't. Everyone wanted to with me or me. I hated it, but for once people WANTED to be friends with me, so I stuck with it."