Happy Holidays

Your POV:

"Y/N WAKE UP!!!" I felt weight on my bed. "IT'S CHRISTMAS! COME ON!"

I rolled over. Chloe jumped right onto me. "Ow! You aren't 3 anymore it isn't cute!"

"Chloe I told you to wake her up. Not kill her." Ethan sighed. She ran out of my room. "Grandma and Grandpa are here. Dad's coming in a bit."

"Fun." I put my hands over my eyes.

"Oh I get it! You're hungover!!!" He laughed. "Oh this is great. I'm gonna mess with you all mornin-"

"I'll tell mom I sneak you beers."

He stopped laughing. "I'll go make you coffee!" He ran out of my room.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. "The beast is awake." Chloe joked.

"Shut up." I said. Ethan walked up next to me. "Thanks bro."

He laughed. "Someone had a fun Christmas Eve." He said.

"I'm gonna put your head through that wall."

"Can't you guy be nice to each other? It's Christmas?"

I sat on the couch and looked at Gabe. "You're quiet. You sick or something?" He scoffed and looked away. "What did I do?"

"Drop it." My mom mouthed. We opened gifts from each other. 

"Chloe." I said. "I know how much you love the USWNT. I know how much you want to play for them. SO I pulled so strings and well." I handed her the box. "Merry Christmas."

She sat down and opened it. "This is so cool!" She said. I got her a custom jersey and the whole team offered to sign it. "Thanks!"

"No problem." I said. "I was just gonna give you the jersey but Abby said "if she loves the team so much, why don't we sign it?" and then signed it."

"It was Abby Wambach's idea to sign it?" I nodded. "Everyone signed it?" I nodded again. "Alex Morgan? Heather O'Reilly? DID BECKY SIGN IT!"

"Yes she signed it and shhhh." I said. "And look." I pointed. "Got Lauren Holiday to sign it too."

"Cheney? I miss her." She rubbed the spot where Cheney's signature was. "Please tell me this is a huge team prank and she'll be back in January."

"I wish it was." I said. "But sadly it isn't."

We opened more gifts and Chloe continued to rub Cheney's signature.

I got Ethan FIFA16 cause he's been dying for it.

"Gabe." I said. I handed him his gift. "Just something I know you've wanted forever." He looked away. "I don't know why you hate me, but can you at least open this? I drove almost 2 hours to get it. Sat in traffic. All because I love my brother."

He took it. When he opened it a huge smile formed on his face. "No way!"

"Way."
"You got me a Tom Brady jersey?"

"Yeah. When we played the Breakers, I drove to Gillette Stadium and went to the ProShop. I know he's your favorite, and your hero. You've asked mom if you can have a Brady jersey for years but never got one so when I saw it. I knew I had to get it."

"This is the best gift ever!" He said. "Thanks Y/N."

"No problem." I smiled. My mom looked at me.

"Grandma and grandpa are here." Chloe said running to the door. She opened it and they walked it. "GRANDMA! Y/N'S DATING CHRISTEN PRESS!"

"Fucking hell." I mumbled.