No Fighting

Your POV:

54th minute.

2-1 now. 

We looked at the bench. Mal was up. "Pugh Pugh Pugh." Morgan whispered running by. 

The ball went out for a Canada throw in and Mal came in for Carli. She gave the armband to Becky and ran over. 

The game picked back up.

67th minute.

Canada tied it. 

"Fuck this is like London." I heard Hope say. 

I looked back at her. "If it is, then we're gonna come out on top."

She smiled. "If you're right, you'll be my favorite. Besides Carli."

"Oh of course. Can't beat Carli." I said and ran off.

Alex went down. While she was on the ground, one of the Canadians stepped on her ankle. I ran over. 

"The fuck!" I said and bent down to Alex. 

"I couldn't avoid her." She said.

"That's bullshit and you know it." Kelley ran over. "You good Alex?"

"You looked at her before you stepped." I looked back at Alex. "Dumbass." 

"Say that again but to my face this time." 

I stood up straight and went to her. "This close enough?"

"Ok." Tobin wrapped her arms around me and pulled me away. "I know you're tough and everything but we don't need you getting hurt. Or sent off."

"Yeah get pulled away like a little bitch." She got a yellow and Alex was hurt.

Crystal was at the 4th official. We helped Alex off  and Crystal ran on. "Jill wants you to really get into the attack." She said to me. "We're good defensively, we need goals."

"No pressure right?" 

"Just wait for my signal." She said. "You'll be fine, life saver." 

89th minute.

Still. Fucking. Tied.

I put my hands on my hips. We were out of changes. Canada had one left. 

Whitney got the ball from Sinclair and passed it to Kelley. "RUN!" She yelled. I ran and she sent the ball through. 

I got into the box and shot it. The keeper saved it. "FUCK!" I yelled and Canada started their attack.

"It's alright!" Crystal said. 

I knew Jill risked her job to have me in this game. If I don't show up, she'll get fired.

And I'll definitely been suspended for the article bullshit.

Happy holidays! Hope you all enjoyed, or are enjoying the time with your family and everything. 2016 is almost over guys! Hang in there......