Here's Christen

Your POV:

I dropped Gabe and Chloe off at school. Ethan was home from practice and we sat on the couch and watch more Daredevil.

"You gonna see dad this weekend?" He asked.

"I saw him over the summer. You guys have fun though."

"It's not fair. You get out of spending weekends with him."

"This is the first weekend in a long time I'm home. And he came to Chicago and stayed with me for a week, then came with me to Canada. You have to spend 2 days with him. I had to spend 2 weeks." I said.

"It's 3 days. He's coming today. He counts Friday as a weekend just to see us for more days."

"I know you're mad at him for what he did, but he still loves us Ethan. He still shows up for his weekends, remembers our birthdays, our favorite food, movie, team." I said.

"He tore this family apart."

"Really? We seem pretty close." I shrugged. "What do I know I've been gone awhile."

We watched it for a while longer then I looked at my phone. "We should get going. I'm picking Press up from the airport."

"Christen's in town?"

"Yeah we're gonna hang out for the weekend."

"Hide her from Gabe."

I dropped him off and drove to the airport. Christen walked towards me and I grabbed her bag.

"I have it."

"Yeah but I'm a nice human." We drove back to my house.

"This is where Y/N L/N grew up?"

"Pretty much." I said. "You can stay in the guest room, which is next to Gabe's room, or my room which Gabe never enters cause I'll kill him." I said. "My bed is big enough for both of us to have space."

I put her bags in my room and we sat on the couch again. "I thought we could get dinner tomorrow night." She said.

"Ok. That sounds good." I smiled. "But tonight is Friday. Everyday of the week, we eat dinner as a family. Weekends we do whatever we want. Especially this weekend, my dad's taking my siblings for his time."

"Not you?"

"I'm 22. He can't force me to do shit anymore." I put my feet up. "And I saw him over the summer. I'm good for the rest of the year."

"Speaking of the rest of the year. We have November off. Then the last 4 victory tour games. Then no more Abby Wambach. That's gonna be a change."

"Maybe Jill will actually let me play again."

"You're acting like Jill has a brain."

Then it was time to pick the little shits up from school. Christen came with me. "Chloe's first." I said. "And I kind of don't want to pick up Gabe cause he'll hit on you."

"Would that bother you?"

"Yes cause he's a little shit and you're a woman. He needs to stay in his lane."