First International

Your POV:

3-1 still. Sam was once again on the attack. This time Kyah was with her.

She passed it to her and Kyah scored. 

3-2.

"Fuck!" Kelley yelled.

"Relax!" Becky yelled. "Everyone relax." 

Krieger ran over and we all huddled up. "Yeah they scored. Ok. Suck it up, relax and get back on track." Becky said. "The more pissed you get, the more they're gonna beat us and get back into it." She said to Kelley. "Don't let them piss you off cause that will cost us the game."

I squeezed Kelley's shoulder. 

"Let's go." Carli said. "We can do this. I believe in you guys. It's gonna take all of us. Team on 3." 

No one's POV:

"The US is gonna make it's first change. Allie Long will be leaving the match and will be replaced by Heather O'Reilly."

HAO ran onto the pitch. "They also have Mal Pugh warming up. As well as Alex Morgan who picked up a minor injury against Canada."

HAO ran at Australia's back 4. Alleway tried to stop her, but the ref spotted the shirt pulling. 

"Yet another free kick for the US. They've been dangerous from set pieces. 

"Johnston was unmarked and the led to a goal. It actually looks like Johnston is staying back, Becky Sauerbrunn coming up instead."

Your POV:

"Play it short. Send it in towards Becky." Carli said. Her back was towards the Australians. "Tobin send it out to me. I'll play it to Y/N. You send it into Becky."

"Why me?"

"Cause I've seen you two do it in practice. She believes in you like no one else on this team. If anyone should get the assist on her first international goal, it's gotta be the player of the match." Carli smiled.

We all walked away and let Tobin work her magic. Becky had no idea. I looked at her.

No one's POV:

"Heath plays it short to Lloyd. And now it's with L/N. She looks up and sends it into the box. Sauerbrunn jumps for it, so does Catley!" 

Does Becky score it or does Catley clear it? Find out in the next update!

Happy 2017 everyone! Hope it's better than 2016 because that was fucking terrible.