Have Proof

I'm gonna add 2017 SheBullshit Cup in this y'all want a different outcome?

Your POV:

I started getting ready to move into my new place in KC. Preseason was starting soon. 

"SheBelieves." Kelley laughed. "Can't believe it's still a thing." 

She was helping me settle in. "I know. It's stupid but it's games and we get to see fans. I'll put up with it."

"Would rather be in Portugal." She said. "Playing the Aussies again."

"And Canada?"

"We can take them. They got bronze. We got gold." She said. Her phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"KEVIN!" I heard. 

"Is it on speaker?"

"No, Sam's just happy." She put it on speaker. "What's up Sammy?"

"Nothing just scrolling through Instagram. When were you going to tell me about the engagement."

"After you saw the Insta post. Hey Sam, guess what?"

"What?"

"We're engaged."

"Stop being an asshole, Kelley." Sam said. "Just a warning a few of your other Aussie friends saw the post too." She said. "And some of them are coming to the US soon for preseason so be prepared for that."

"What about the ones NOT coming to the US?" I asked.

"Be prepared." Sam said. "That's all I'm saying." She hung up.

The roster for SheBelieves was announced. Kelley and I were both on it. 

"I got an idea." Kelley said.

"That's never a good sign." I said.

"Ha. You wanna hear it or not?" I nodded. "Ok, so I was thinking. What if we started like documenting our lives? That way when we have kids we can be like "when I was your age, I was the shit!" and have proof." 

"You want to document our lives to proof to our future children that we were the shit." She nodded. "And when did you get that idea?"

"When I was at the plan and I saw someone with a GoPro." She said. 

"Do what you want." I smiled. "That way when I tell these future children that their mother was a dork, I'll also have proof." I said picking up a box.

"Love you too!" 

I just saw Logan.... fucked me up man.