Please Say Yes

Double update because I don't know if we're gonna lose power tonight so I hope you all enjoy this.

Kelley's POV:

"Yeah. Tonight." I said on the phone. Y/N was in the shower. "I took care of everything. Great I'll see you there. Bye." I smiled and hung up. 

"Who was that?" Y/N walked out of the bathroom. 

"Just my mom. Wanted us to send pictures and go over for dinner when we get back." I said.

"Ohh free food and your family. Count me in." She picked up her brush. "So what's up with this date night?"

"We're on this vacation for a romantic getaway." I said. "I planned a romantic evening for us, why do you always question when I do nice things?"

"No reason. Should I dress up?"

"Yes, you should. I even bought you something." I said grabbing it. "Thought you could wear it."

"What are you gonna do O'Hara?"

"I saw it and knew it isn't something I would wear but is something YOU would wear." 

"Well, lucky for you I needed something to wear. I packed mostly bathing suits and nothing dressy."

She went back into the bathroom. I unlocked my phone and opened Twitter. 

Christen's POV:

kohara19: can't wait for tonight

I smiled and liked the tweet. "What does it mean!?" Tobin looked at her phone.

"I'll tell you when you're older." 

She glared at me. 

Kelley's POV:

We walked towards the spot. "You did all this?" She asked.

"Yep." I smiled. "You like?"

"You're too much." 

We sat down and ate.

"Any reason why you did all this?"

"Again. Do I need a reason to do nice things for my girlfriend?" I said. "You planned a nice trip to Cancun, I planned a romantic date." 

"You look a little nervous, though." She said. 

I nodded. "Remember when we played and I got hurt?"

"Yeah."

"The way I treated you after that was horrible. I asked for Cap's help. She told me to do something that would show you just how much I love you and how serious I take this relationship." My little friend ran over and handed me the box. "Thanks." I took it. "So we went shopping and I got you a promise ring." 

Y/N looked very confused. "Then I thought about it and a couple weeks after the semifinal, I went back to the store and returned the promise ring. When we started planning this trip, I realized that I knew what I want. We've been together a year but I know I've been in love with you forever." 

"I feel the same." She said.

I nodded. "So," I took a deep breath and stood up. "Y/N L/N," I got down on one knee. "will you please say yes and marry me?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes. I'll marry you." She smiled. I stood up and took the ring out of the box. "Hurry up, O'Hara. Put a ring on it." She said.

I laughed and put the ring on her finger. "Beautiful ring for my beautiful girl." I smiled. "No telling anyone till we get home. I want to enjoy the rest of the trip with my fiancée."

No one's POV:

The team all noticed a tweet on Kelley's timeline just a few hours after the engagement. 

kohara19: Yes

None of them knew what was happening in Cancun, but they were all happy for their two young friends.