Fangirl

Your POV:

"And the goal for Seattle. Jordan Morris. Sounders lead 2-1 over LA." 

"That escalated quickly." I mumbled. There was a knock on the door. I sighed and got up. They knocked again. "Yeah, I heard you." I opened the door.

"Hi." It was my mom. "We are here and we are going to Washington to watch the game." She walked inside. "This is your place? Wow surprisingly clean." She looked around.

My siblings walked inside. 

"When does the team leave?" Ethan asked.

"Tomorrow." I said. "I was just watching some MLS action before the NWSL games."

Gabe walked towards the kitchen. "I want food."

"Good luck." I said. "I have none."

"Why not?" My mom questioned me.

"I'm barely home. When I am here, I usually go eat with my teammates or something."

"By teammates do you mean Press?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah." I said. "And Julie, Alyssa, Danny, Sofia." I said. 

"Isn't weird? Being on the same team as your ex?" Gabe asked.

"No. We're both mature women." I said.

My door opened. "Look at this Pokemon I just caught." Press walked into my house. "Oh hey."

"Yeah." Ethan nodded. "Mature."

"Were you giving the mature women speech?" I nodded. "That was a text that Julie sent me. She plays Pokemon Go." She said. "I don't. I'm an adult. Mature adult."

"Good thing you aren't a goalkeeper because that save was shit." I said.

"We are gonna stay in a hotel. Just thought we'd stop by." My mom said.

"I have enough space here. No point getting a hotel for one night. Just stay here." I said. "It'll be nice to have some company for once." I smiled.

"Really?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Save the money for big little shits college tuition." I said looking at Ethan.

"You're just mad I'm going to UCLA."

"Traitor." Christen mumbled. 

"Why'd you stop by, Press?" Chloe asked.

"To see if Y/N wanted to join me, JJ and Alyssa today. We were gonna watch the last 2 games of the season together. You guys can join if you want." She said.

"No, no it's fine." My mom said.

"Can I come?" Chloe asked. 

"Duh." Christen smiled.

"I have to finish a paper." Gabe said. "Plus we know I prefer the other football."

"You're adopted." Ethan pushed him.

I nodded. "Ethan?"

"No, I'm good." He smiled.

"Then it's just me and this one." I looked at Chloe. "Let me help them get settled in, then we'll be over."

"Ok, cool." Christen said bye to everyone and left.

"I'm gonna hang out with Julie Johnston, Alyssa Naeher, and Christen Press. This is a fangirl's dream!" Chloe walked up the stairs.

I shook my head. "She'll never get use to this." I said to my mom.

Do you guys want Chicago to beat Washington and then win the championship?

OR

Do you want the NWSL 2016 playoffs to go how they really went and have Kelley comfort you?