Going for Three

Good morning cause I just woke up! Wrote this at 12am this morning hope you all enjoy.

Kelley's POV:

"When's Y/N coming to visit?" My mom asked.

"Few days. She had to take care of somethings in Chicago." I said.

"Yeah hate to break it to you Kel." Erin said. "But your girl ain't in Chicago." She said.

"What?" I sat up. "Where is she?"

"Visiting FC Kansas City." She said showing me her phone.

FCKansasCity: Look who visited us today.

The picture was Y/N and ARod in the FCKC office.

I looked at my phone. "She hasn't texted me." I said. "Maybe she's just visiting ARod." I said. "She was talking about going to see the kids soon, maybe she did once she finished in Chicago." I gave her the phone back. "She said she was re-signing with Chicago."

"Did you say that exactly?"

"I asked her if she was going to resign with them and she said something like that."

"SHE SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND YOU TOOK IT AS "yes honey I am resigning" ARE YOU STUPID!" Erin said.

"It's been 23 years, Erin. We've been over this, yes I am." I looked at her.

"Girls." My mom sighed. "Relax, please. You're both adults now, please act like it. I expect this from Y/N's siblings because they're all still teenagers, but you two are in your 20s."

"Maybe she is visiting Amy." Erin said. "But she also could've signed with FCKC."

"She would've told me."

"There's some things she can't tell you, Kel. Getting traded is one of those things. That's between her and the clubs involved. You think ARod knows? She plays for FCKC and probably has no idea that her new teammate."

We sat in silence.

"Unless they're announcing it tomorrow and today everything was finalized."

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"New FCKC tweet." She said. "New signing today. Will announce tomorrow." She read.

Your POV:

"And just sign there." I sighed. "Fantastic. Welcome to FCKC."

Pictures were taken and things were done.

"Just a quick video. How's it feel to play for FCKC?"

"Feels great. This is a great organization, great club, city everything is perfect here. Looking forward to playing for a team that's got 2 championships to their name."

"Think you can add a third in your first season?"

"With ARod and Syd here? No question, of course we can." I smiled.

"So after we announce this tomorrow, you're gonna come back in, take some pictures in an FCKC kit maybe takeover snapchat or something." I nodded. "So we'll see you tomorrow."

I went outside and looked around.

2017.

Here I come.