Back Away From the Kid

Your POV:

"Mal come look at this!" Kelley screamed. We were checking out the field before the game.

"What is it?"

"I don't know! Come look!" Kling added.

"Sweet!" She headed in their direction.

"They're gonna do something to her." Crystal said getting up. "Mal!" She stopped and turned around. "Jill needs us real quick."

"For what?" 

"She didn't say. Come on." Mal looked back at the idiots then walked towards Crystal. "And that's how you do it. Go talk to those morons." They walked away.

I headed over to my girlfriend and Kling. "What are you losers planning?"

"Why would we tell you?" Kling said.

"You wouldn't. You're sidekick here however."

"Damn it. This is why I can't work with couples." Kling sighed. "Fuck you KO." She walked away.

"Kling wanted to trap her over there and leave her." Kelley pointed. "Yeah I don't know either. Kling's a weirdo. I actually did want to show her something." She said. "Look around us. Everything that says Rio 2016. I wanted to show her that she finally did it."

I smiled. "You're cute. You finally did it too."

"Yeah I know. But she's 18."

"And you're 23." I said. "By the way, we celebrated your birthday with the team. But I want to do something special? Just the two of us?"

"Are we gonna bang?"

"Kelley." I sighed.

"What? Are we?"

"No." I said. "And you just ruined a cute moment." I started to walk away. "Fuck you and your birthday." I said smirking. 

"No! Stop I'm sorry. I was kidding! What did you have planned? Is it food?"

"Yeah it's food come on Kelley are you stupid?"

"Yes. I am actually thank you for asking."

"We're leaving." Alyssa walked up to us.

"She does talk."

"Not to you." Alyssa said walking away.

Kelley's face was hilarious. "Why does everyone hate me? I'm just a squirrel."

We walked out of the stadium and head back to have a quick team meeting.

Final game preparations were made and we were ready to finish the group.

Bring on Colombia!