I'm Always Right

Your POV:

"WHAT DID I SAY!" I jumped around Mal. "Called it. I predict all your goals."

"Y/N is now my favorite on the team!" Mal said.

We won the game 2-1.

"Won the group. Now we focus on the next match." Jill said.

The next day we learned we'd be playing Sweden.

"Kling. Do that goal line save shit again." Mal smiled. "We'll need it."

After we wrapped up and headed back to the hotel, Carli pulled me aside. "Normally I'd yell at people who speak to me that way, but your words really woke the team up. Just cause I have to armband doesn't mean I'm the only captain. Same with Becky. We're captains but we need more leaders." She smiled.

"Thanks Carli."

I went to find Kelley. "Hey freckles." She looked up from her phone. "Birthday surprise." I smiled.

She jumped up and ran out of the room. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! LET'S GO!" She ran off.

Hope stopped what she was doing and looked. "I honestly don't want to know what the fuck is wrong with that kid."

I laughed. "She is blinded by food."

"Don't let her eat anything with sugar. She's already bad enough." Alyssa walked by.

We went to a nice little place and got food.

While we were waiting my phone rang.

The Mother

"Answer it." Kelley said.

"We're on a date?"

"And I know what happens when you ignore a mothers phone call." She said. "Hint? World War 3."

I laughed and nodded. "Fine." I got up. "Hello birth giver."

"Y/N."

"What's up?"

"We are gonna be leaving the day after the quarterfinal. You know Ethan has to get ready to move into his dorm."

"Yeah I know. So what's up?"

"I want to see you before we leave. Cause who knows when we'll see you again. Especially if you win gold."

"Of course. I'll see the schedule and we do something."

"Perfect. Talk to you soon. Good luck."

"Thanks mom." I hung up and walked back to Kelley.

She was talking to some girl?

Lookin pretty damn flirty.

Wait this bitch just touch my girlfriends muscle? She thought that bicep was impressive wait till she meets mine.

Oh shit. What's gonna happen?