Wanna Talk

Kelley's POV:

I sat by myself. Everyone was enjoying the night out. I would rather be at the hotel with Y/N.

I'm an idiot. I know.

"Kel what are you doing?" Allie walked over. "There's a cute girl over there." 

I sighed. "Look. I don't understand why you don't like Y/N, but if you were really my friend you'd be happy for me. I met the girl of my dreams and I'm gonna marry her. Stop trying to ruin that." I said. "Grow the fuck up." 

I got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the hotel to be with my fiancee." I left.

As I was leaving Tobin walked up to me. "Allie just tried to get me with some other girl. She said Chris is a traitor cause she left us for Y/N. I'm done with this." 

"You and me both." I said.

Your POV:

"Hi." I was at the front desk. "I was wondering if you had a spare key for this room?"

"Yes but those rooms are reserved by US Soccer."

"I know I'm in one of those rooms. One of my teammates, she's in that room, has something of mine. She's out, I'm packing so I need to get in there."

"Of course." The man looked. He got the key. "Here you go."

I went back up to Kelley's room and unlocked it. 

"What are you doing?" Becky asked from behind me. 

I showed her the ring and note. I put the note on Kelley's bed with the ring on top of it.

"She'll talk to you in the morning you know that."

"No. she won't." I shut the door. "I changed my flight. I'm leaving tonight." I looked at my phone. "3 hours. I'm leaving down. Can't handle this high school drama anymore. I get focused, recover a little, get ready for the season." 

Becky nodded. "Then I'll drive you." She smiled. "Gotta get to know my new teammate at little better."

"Sounds good, captain." 

Kelley's POV:

Tobin and I got back to the hotel and went up to the rooms. Rose was standing out front of Y/N and her's room. "What's up?"

"Don't talk to me." She said.

"You're the one staring at me Casper. You got a problem say it." I walked up to her. Christen walked out of her room.

"Easy Rose." She said. "What do you two want?"

"We were just coming back." I said.

"I want to talk to you." Tobin said.

I unlocked my door and went inside. There was something on my bed. "What's that?" Tobin walked inside.

No one's POV:

"Thanks, Becky." You got out of the car. "I'll see you in a few days."

"Call me if you need me."

"Same here." You patted the car door and waved as she drove away. 

"It's Y/N's engagement ring." Kelley said softly. "And a note."

Dear Kelley

"Shoes off, everything gets put in a bin." Security said. 

Some people might say that what I'm doing is stupid. I just need time to think. I heard you and Allie talking about your girls night.

"Flight now boarding." 

I trust you, Kel. You know I do. You can go out with your friends whenever you want, I trust you to do so. I don't trust Allie, and I don't trust girls night out to meet new people.

I want to marry you, but if you don't want this life I'm not going to force you. Right now I think we both need time to think about what we want.

"Christen she wanted me to talk to new girls but you know I'm not like that. You're it for me."

"Then why'd you go out?"

"I thought it was just a girls night out! I didn't know she was gonna try to ruin our relationships."

Be apart, enjoy our lives and think things through. 

I still love you. I always will. 

Right now, the engagement is off but I don't want to end things completely. 

I just need to be on my own right now. Hearing all the things she said and how you went along with it hurt me, Kelley. I've been hurt by you before, I don't want it again.

"Kel?" Tobin asked.

"The engagement is off." She put the note down. "She called it off." 

"Kel." Christen said. "I'm sorry."

"Where's Allie?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna talk to her." 

KELLEY BOUT TO GO OFF!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!