Together Again

First I liked learning all you favorite teams! Shit's dope! Lot of Portland fans.... that's cool. Might be the only Breakers fan but ok.

Your POV:

I landed in Pennsylvania and headed to meet up with the team. I got to the hotel and saw Jill. "You are rooming with" She looked. "Mal."

I went to the room and settled it. It was only for 2 days.

Then I headed out to join them at practice.

"Ladies. Y/N is here." Jill said. "I invited her in for this game."

"Thank God!" Ash screamed. "I missed you!"

"Same." Kelley said.

"If you two start fighting I'm punching both of you." Becky said. "Now lets get to work!"

It was good to be back with the national team. Ready to play a game with them. Press kept giving me a hard time.

"You should be in Chicago. Season starts soon." She said.

"Ok seriously Christen? If anyone needs to be in Chicago, it's you. You didn't play 1 single minute during preseason! I played every game! JJ didn't play but she isn't on my ass about being here! Neither is Alyssa!" Everyone looked at us. "Just cause you're the captain now, doesn't mean you have to be a complete dick."

She rolled her eyes. "Cry to Rory all you want about how "disrespectful" I am. I don't care, Press." I moved to the end of the table, away from her.

"If it means anything, I think you're a great player and person and you'll do great this season. You work hard everyday and give 150% to every team you play for."

"Thanks JJ. Means a lot coming from you." She patted my shoulder and walked away.

I sat there and everyone continued to talk. Kelley got up and sat across from me. "That was rough."

"Shut it O'Hara."

"Hey I'm on your side. There's tough love over at Sky Blue, but not like that. Yeah Cap gives me a hard time but she's really motivating. And she's proud of me. I told her I wasn't gonna be at these 2 friendlies because I wanted to be with Sky Blue." She sat back. "She told me to come. That being here would help me this season."

"Why is she treating you like that?" Ash said. Her and Ali walked over. "She's acting like you dumped her." 

Ash preaching some real shit! 

Today's question!

Who is your favorite USWNT player (retired, currently not on roster, released *cough* fuck you Jill *cough*) and favorite NON-USWNT player?

My favorite USWNT is a couple. I LOVE Kelley, Whit cause that's my captain, Cheney, Moe and HAO. Plus Hope, she's a badass.

Non-USWNT? Probably my Aussie Kyah Simon. Love that girl.