We're Going Shopping

Your POV:

"GOAL! Chicago Red Stars goal scored in the 6th minute by #23 Christen Press! Assisted by #10 Vanessa DiBernardo!" 

The fans clapped. "Ok ladies. Ok!" 

Danny laughed. 

 "I see how this game is gonna go." Danny went on. "Goals. All day." 

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Danny." 

Kelley's POV:

"Go Y/N!" Sam yelled. "GO! RUN! RUN BITCH RUN!" 

She passed it to Sofia. She took a few touches and then passed it back to Y/N.

"SHOOT!" Sam jumped up.

"GOAL! Chicago Red Stars goal scored in the 28th minute by #4 Y/N L/N assisted by #11 Sofia Huerta!" 

I smiled and clapped.

"SHE DID THAT!" Sam screamed. She pulled her phone out. "I have a message from Mini. All it says is Brisbane." Sam looked at me. "And one from Caitlin." She looked back at her phone. "All that says is Sydney. Your girlfriend is wanted in Australia." She said.

"She's talented." I said. "Deserves all these teams and players wanting her."

"You wouldn't be upset if she went to Australia?"

I shook my head. "It's her career. I'd miss her but I can visit if I want." I said. "I don't think she's gonna go, though. At least not this year."

"Why not?"

"The Olympics. We have that tour coming up." 

We watched the rest of the first half. Chicago would go into the 2nd half with a 2 goal lead over Washington.

Your POV:

"Great first half." Coach said. "Not over yet, though. We've got another 45 minutes left. Finish it strong. Last game of the season. Last home game." He nodded. "Make them proud." 

"That was really cool." Sarah said. "What you did for that little girl."

"We'd be nothing without the fans, thought I'd do something nice." I smiled.

"The football world needs more players like you." Danny said. "Giving back to the fans."

"It isn't that hard to do. For some of them just saying hi and talking to them is all they want." I said tying my cleat. 

We headed back out to close out our season. 

I got the ball and passed it to Sofia. The shot was saved but we got the ball back. 

I got it again and passed it back to Sofia. She shot it and this time scored. 

"GOAL! Chicago Red Stars goal scored in the 47th minute by #11 Sofia Huerta assisted by #4 Y/N L/N!"

"OK!" Danny yelled. "WE'RE KILLING IT! POST GAME DONUTS! I'M BUYING!" 

I laughed.

Kelley's POV:

"I need cap's advice." I said while staring at the TV. "Get me to cap."

"She's with her kids Kel-"

"Get. Me. To. Cap." I glared at Sam.

"Yes, sir." Sam got her keys and I turned the stream off. 

We drove to Christie's house and knocked on the door. Luckily she answered.

"Girls, what are you doing here?"

"I need advice from you." I said. "I'm the person I am right now because of you, help me out. Please? Like you always do."

She smiled. "Of course. Come in. You too, Sam."

The Chicago game was on in their house. "So what's going on?" We walked to the kitchen.

"I've been a bit of an" I looked to see where her kids were. "an ass to Y/N." I whispered. "Ever since we played Chicago and I got hurt."

"You've been ignoring her and being pretty cold." Cap leaned against the counter. She nodded. "So what do you need my help with?"

"Sam and I were talking about it. I told her that I love Y/N. I'm in love with her. Cap you know the type of person I was, and the person I've become because you basically raised me from an idiotic college student to a mature professional. Sam asked me what I was gonna do to show Y/N how much I love her. What do I do?"

"Kelley. Can you see yourself marrying this girl one day?"

"No." I said. "I see myself marrying that woman one day." 

Christie smiled. "I know what you need to do. Sammy! Get up we're going shopping!" 

"YES!" Sam yelled. 

"NO!" Rylie yelled.

"Washington scored!" Sam said. "Just clearing up the whole yes and no thing."

I laughed as Christie shook her head. "Wanted 2 kids. Now have 4."