To Our Family

Your POV:

The closing ceremonies were amazing.

All the athletes from around the together, dancing and celebrating the end of the Olympics.

Everyone started heading home the next day. We'd all be leaving tomorrow. Some of the Aussies were leaving today.

"This is it." Christen said. "Sam we'll see you when we play Sky Blue." 

"Yeah. Looking forward to it." Sam smiled. 

"W-League?" Katrina asked.

"No promises." I said. 

"Come on. You know you want to." Kyah pushed. "We've got a good league over there."

"Yeah no offense to you guys but I can't wait to get back to the W-League." Sam said.

"Don't blame you." Kelley mumbled.

"And remember." Steph said. "No one is dying. And we are more than ready to adopt you if you get fired."

"If? I am getting fired." I said.

"Now boarding"

"We gotta go." Lydia said.

Everyone said bye and they left.

"They grow up so fast." Tobin said as they walked away. "Look at them. Off to crush it in Australia."

"I wanna try something." Mal pushed to the front. She cleared her throat. "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!"

"Oi Oi Oi!" They all yelled back. 

"Hey it worked." She laughed.

"Children." I pushed her.   

We headed back to finish up backing. "Are you really considering going to Australia?"

"It'd be fun." I said. "But I'm focused on the rest this season, Kel." 

"But I thought we were gonna be together this offseason."

"But if I have the opportunity to play in a great league that will help me get better, shouldn't I take it? You as my girlfriend should support me. And we never agreed that I was gonna be in Georgia." 

"We talked about it."

"No Kelley. You talked about it. Stop planning my life out for me." I said. "I love you, Kelley O'Hara I really do. But it's my life." I grabbed her hands.

"I know it is, I just hate that we play for two different teams, barely see each other and the time that we will have together you're thinking of going to another country."

"Kelley." I smiled. "Katrina just brought up the idea as a joke. We all became friends they think it'd be cool if we were teammates even for just a season. I haven't decided anything. All I know is, I'm gonna go kick ass in Chicago, you're gonna kick ass in Jersey. Then my dad is getting married and you are going to be my date for that. This celebration tour for the US assuming I don't get fired this week."

"I'm gonna be your date?"

"Duh Kel. Who else would I take?"

"I don't know you and Katrina Gorry got pretty close." She smirked. 

"Oh really now. You jealous of my friendships Kevin?"

"Don't pull that Kevin shit, L/N."

Everyone finished packing and we enjoyed our last night in Brazil.

Team dinner. "I'm proud of what we did this summer, and I'm excited for the years ahead." Becky said. "To our family. No matter what, we'll always have each other."