You'll Get Fired

Your POV:

"We're heading to practice." Kelley said. "See you after?"

"If Jill doesn't send me home." Kelley sighed and walked over to me.

"Becky and Carli talked to her. And I heard Hope saying she wanted to give Jill a piece of her mind." I smiled. "Everything's gonna work out." She kissed my forehead. 

Hope's POV:

"Just be careful with what you say." Carli said.

"Yeah we don't need you getting suspended." Becky added.

"Hey. I'd risk suspension for that kid. She's the only rookie who hasn't pissed me off."

"What did I do?" Mal said.

"You're adorable and I hate it."

Mal smiled and skipped away.

"Jill." I saw her walk in. "A word." We walked to the side. "Y/N. Yeah? She can't be suspended."

"Hope. I love seeing you stand up for your teammates but Becky and Carli said everything there is to say. Sunil saw the article." She said. "I told him what Y/N and Kelley said. And what their captains said." 

"And?"

"Y/N is allowed to stay with the team. He just hasn't allowed her to play yet." 

"Well screw him! He wants us to bring home gold we need her."

Everyone stopped and looked. "I'm tried of that guy disrespecting us. The surfaces we play on? Our pay? Now suspending us for stupid bullshit articles? No I'm not staying here and having THAT guy treat us like that. The men get away with everything but we can't even sneeze in public without getting shit for it."

I looked at Kelley. "Y/N plays next game. Or you can bench me too." I said.

"Bench me with them." Kelley said. 

"Put me on that list." Christen stepped forward. "She doesn't suit up, neither do it."

"You can count us out too." Becky said with Carli nodding.

Everyone started coming forward. Jill nodded. "You can all get fired."

"Families stick up for each other. She'd take a stand for any of us." Alyssa said.

Wow that's the most I've heard her talk.

Jill looked at the other coaches. Dawn looked at all of us and gave a thumbs up.

"Get to work." Dawn said. 

Your POV:

I sat at a table. This sucked. My first Olympics and I'm suspended. 

"You're Y/N L/N?" A girl sat down.

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"Aly Raisman. US gymnastics." 

I looked at her. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. I'm not really paying much attention to anything."

"But we're here. At the Olympics!"

"Yeah I don't know how much longer I have at the Olympics." I sighed.

"That article?" I nodded. "You got punished for that? Is it even true?"

"Not one bit." I said. "Me and Kelley O'Hara told our coach the truth. My 2 captains spoke to the coach and now the president of US Soccer is involved too. I guess he spoke to the coach but I don't know what's gonna happen yet." 

"That's crazy. You saved the team from getting knocked out and this is how they repay you."

I shook my head. "I started packing so of my stuff just in case."

She looked at her phone. "I hate to cut this short but I've got Olympic things to do. Stay positive I'm sure it will all work out in the end." She smiled. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." I said. She left and I was by myself again. 

I headed back and saw the team arrive from practice. "Hey." Kelley ran to me. "How was your day?"

"It sucked. Well I met Aly Raisman but other than that it sucked." She laughed. 

"Y/N." I looked at Jill. "A word please." I nodded.

"Good luck." Kelley said. I walked off with Jill as my teammates stood and watched.