Is It True

Your POV:

I went to California with Christen and met her family. They were really nice and really excited to meet me. But of course since it was the holidays, I had to go home and be with my family.

Christen dropped me off at the airport. "Call me when you land?"

"Of course." I said. I leaned over and kissed her.

"I'm gonna miss that." She smiled.

"You're only with me for my lips. How dare you play me like that."

She laughed. "You're a dork." She said. "A dork who can't miss her flight."

"I'm going." I got my bags from the back seat and lean into the window. "I'll call you."

"I'll miss you." She said.

"You'll live." I walked towards the door.

"I miss you already!"

"You'll be fine babe!" I walked through the door.

I felt a hand on my wrist and was turned around.

Lips were on mine. I could tell it was Christen. She pulled away. "I missed you too much." She whispered.

I grabbed her face and kissed her. "Are we really gonna be THAT couple?"

"I hope not."

She hugged me and eventually let me walk away. I boarded my flight and flew home. When I landed I pulled my phone out and saw a text from my mom.

I'm picking you up

I got my bags and walked to the exit. "You're Y/N L/N!" A girl said. I looked at her.

"Uh yeah. I am. Last time I checked."

"Can we take a picture together?"

"Sure." I said. Her friend took the picture.

"Is it true that you and Press are dating?"

"I'm not really gonna get into my personal life." I said.

"See I told you it's not true." Her friend said. "She's totally dating KO."

I looked her both of them. "I've gotta go." I said.

"So you are dating KO?"

"I'm not getting into my personal life." I said. "If you wanna ask about soccer you can, but not about relationships."

"Ok fine are you and Ash best friends? She says you two are best friends."

I laughed. "Yeah she's like a big sister. Super protective and always there." I said.

"Is Hope really mean? Like some people say?"

"No. She's not. Are you kidding she has chickens." I said. "I'd love to talk to you guys some more but I really gotta go." I said. "Happy holidays guys."

"I MISS CHENEY!" One of them yelled.

I walked out of the airport.

"Yeah me too."